Reviews for Deliverance
cheese chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
yes! LEMON LEMON LEMON! i love this stuff, and yes i am a pervert! WOOT!
Raven Thornheart chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Jin's dead...Mugen get's laid even though injured AND THE DETAILS ON THE LEMON. OMG...I think...I love you.
BishiHarem chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
I like, I like, however I can't help but feel queasy whenever I read stuff like her putting his...eh...into her...mouth...glugh.
themapples chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
completely agree to what they said... : )
Teppobizmol chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
That was beautiful! I like reading fics that reiterates the notion that Mugen finally opens his heart. I think it's even better that he opened up his heart for Fuu. *Sigh
Kagomeandfluffyorinu147852 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
ohh more more plz write more!
themapples chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
please continue, this was very... *achem* nice

i don't say that very often so take that as a sign... : )
xi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
GO ON, there are too few stories about Samurai Champloo, specially about this part of the series.. so keep going!
inuyasha-fan61 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
that was pretty cool...write more if i may ask...
LoLo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wow, what an awesome take of that scene! I loved it! Now what I'll love even MORE is this lemon that you've promised us, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE deliver!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
::grumbles:: Ok, I canNOT stand anonymous reviewers who say crap and then don't leave an email! Grah! . Anonymous, I KNOW it seems boring, but what you obviously DIDN'T see is that I am rewriting the 25th episode to how I think it should've been. In order to do this, I DO need to include some of the actual episode, so yeah...that would pretty much explain it. And I tried to make it LESS boring by using some of the Japanese script, so yeah...go me. _ The 2nd chapter IS going to be original - I do thank you, however, for the one compliment at the end. My other fics are all original, and haven't you ever seen in other fandoms or this one, for that matter, re-writes of certain scenes? B/c I know that in Cowboy Bebop they most DEFINITELY do! ::sigh:: I'm sorry, everybody, I REALLY am...I'm just dealing with lots of college stress, so yeah...I'll try and finish soon so others don't complain, too. -_-; Love you guys!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
You are totally plagiarizing. This is rather boring, don't you think? Just repeating what the characters said, but adding some thoughts in between? totally PLAGIARIZING. sorry to burst your bubble...try something original. You have a good writing style. Just use it for an original story. I've watched the series, and what you've written is exactly what's on TV.
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
OH MY GOSH! I really liked this chapter! There was nothing that needed to be changed at all! All the stories you write are perfect to me! I going to try and become a good author like you! Please update soon before I lose my mind! If I review twice, will that count as ten reviews? lol! )
Chelsy chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Ah, Fuugen..such a lovely little pair. :) I think you've captured the scene marvously so far,and i can't wait to see what more you can deliver! please hurry and update!
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »