Reviews for Routine
time2read chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great Fic! It's friends like gai that help people like kakashi see the worth in living.
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I have a bit of a guilty pleasure for reading one-shots like this. Its very rare that they are actually in character, and that's what I really like about this fic. The war against gingivitis and plaque made me laugh, very Gai-esque. The SpaG was also very good, which is something that many short one-shots often ignore.

Overall, great fic. It was well written and made me smile.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Thank god for Gai. I have always had a secret crush on Gai.
Julie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
D'awwwwwwwwww the ending was heartwarming and oh gods,

"And remember to brush your teeth," Gai was shouting from just outside the bathroom door. "The battle against gingivitis and plaque is a war constantly fought only with regular brushing and floss—"

So flipping priceless thank you for putting that in there it made me chuckle.
Queen-of-the-lore chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awwwww so cute you should write more to this story
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I agree that the Gai/Kakashi relationship doesn't get explored enough. It's also true that Kakashi isn't the "initiating conversations" type, so this could very well happen, which is why I enjoyed it.
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lol the way you write Gai is perfect...well done XP
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very cute! I love it when Gai tells him to brush his teeth. Ah, so sweet. Nice ending too.
wousy wabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i loved it
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was so cute and funny, I love Kakashi's and Gai's bizarre friendship and I think that you captured it very well.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
awe, so sweet, i loved and enjoyed reading it! Great job!

NWG
Tristechan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
AW.

Poor Kakashi. He is so depressed, but Gai is such lovely Prozac.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Very nice! It is nice to read a fic in which Kakashi needs their so-called rivalry as much as Gai does. And yoiu kept them both marvolously in character too. Well done!
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Ah! Camaraderie at its best!
Yunyin chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I can totally relate to how Kakashi feels, having his team being gone. You do a lot of nice stories. :)