Reviews for Routine
Morizono Kat chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow that's a good fic
Kakashi and Gai friendship fanfics are LIFE. It's a rare chance if you find one, and Routine is a gem.
Gai's influence on Kakashi was a good one, and I can definitely see this one happening. You have a way with words, desolate butterfly, and not in a bad way.
Thankyou.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is a cool fic
ranoshi chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Kakashi not being close to Team 7 broke my heart even though it was even stated it was because the kids had their own life. I like Gai being there for Kakashi and not letting him just stay home and lie in bed with his moping. Your characterization of Gai felt on point. Kakashi wondering about what Obito would think made me want to know too. Kakashi being up in Gai's personal space, Gai just cocking his head at the unexpected action and Kakashi thanking him was a nice touch. Pretty fic, thank you for writing.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Nice. I likey.
time2read chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great Fic! It's friends like gai that help people like kakashi see the worth in living.
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I have a bit of a guilty pleasure for reading one-shots like this. Its very rare that they are actually in character, and that's what I really like about this fic. The war against gingivitis and plaque made me laugh, very Gai-esque. The SpaG was also very good, which is something that many short one-shots often ignore.

Overall, great fic. It was well written and made me smile.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Thank god for Gai. I have always had a secret crush on Gai.
Julie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
D'awwwwwwwwww the ending was heartwarming and oh gods,

"And remember to brush your teeth," Gai was shouting from just outside the bathroom door. "The battle against gingivitis and plaque is a war constantly fought only with regular brushing and floss—"

So flipping priceless thank you for putting that in there it made me chuckle.
Queen-of-the-lore chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awwwww so cute you should write more to this story
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I agree that the Gai/Kakashi relationship doesn't get explored enough. It's also true that Kakashi isn't the "initiating conversations" type, so this could very well happen, which is why I enjoyed it.
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lol the way you write Gai is perfect...well done XP
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very cute! I love it when Gai tells him to brush his teeth. Ah, so sweet. Nice ending too.
wousy wabbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i loved it
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was so cute and funny, I love Kakashi's and Gai's bizarre friendship and I think that you captured it very well.