Reviews for Things Not To Do At The SGC
Xyrie chapter 20 . 2/13
That. Was. Beautiful.
velossian chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
To eb fair Anise does dress like a hooker. hopefully there will be nerw rules added because this is totally awesome and I csan stop laughing. The Kiinsey, floppy and new religions are amazing keep it up
brighteyes343 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I I'm loving this they are just to funny. I had look up the firefly theme song to remember it. Lol what about using the hero of canton song about Jayne.
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
so...many...lolz...trying...not...to...die...of...laughter!
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
AWESOME!
Gamma Cavy chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Can you add this one?

Don't make references to the first teenage mutant ninja turtles movie in base
a) or when visiting the Tok'ra
b) don't introduce the Nox to it either, they already have pizza addiction we dont want them getting ideas.
c) In fact just don't mention it off-world .
d) after SG4 introduced themselves as Donatello ,Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Casey Jones and April O'Neil under the command of Master Splinter, all references to TMNT are banned . THAT INCLUDES YOU JACK!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
223 is now officially my favorite but lols to 236 as well
LPeck chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Laughed the whole way through! So flipping funny! :-D
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Ehhh, Anise earned it with the Goth Night Incident.

I'm just waiting for the banning of old Bloom County compilations!
(I'm looking at you, Floppy!)
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
If you remember Floppy's starting to smell like chicken, I thought of why.

If Floppy's trying to attract a mate (which Floppy's not going to GET as there's no other jackalopes on Earth), then the attraction scent is certain to recur, so the washing rule is proper. (I suggest no-tears shampoo.)
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
The pasta tasted like chicken because someone tossed in a bullion cube. I've seen this done with ramen noodles, in fact the Maruchan style flavor packs are essentially rather salted bullion pouches.
jabbarulez chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so many! so funny! can't breath!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
I love all the rules about Carter!
OverHereNow chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
i thank you from the bottom of my heart.i'm ill and this is the only thing makeing me feel better (apart from a very large pot of ben and jerrys) )thanks
BSBIlseD chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
You should put a warning at the start of each page. I was reading these during a break at the office. got some weird looks when I burst out laughing!

These are good. More please. You need to get some SGU's up as well.