Reviews for Things Not To Do At The SGC
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 11 . 9/23
The story behind 218 isn't complete
Dragonsoul1 chapter 20 . 6/22
I laughed so loudly the rest of my family all yelled at me to shut up, even though they were all Stargate fans!
velossian chapter 6 . 3/28
I love the another one bites the dust by queen getting used whenever they take out the enemy
Noitaerc chapter 20 . 1/21
"Team Fortress is not an acceptable team configuration."
a) That also means SG-3 is not allowed to do any imitation, even slight, of any of them, especially the Pyro!

"If the locals look identical to something you have seen on Earth, and they never had any contact with Earth, chances are they are lying."
a) Just don't say that to their face. It won't end well for you.
b) sometimes they are not lying.

"The Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who is forbidden to be ever created."
a) while useful to open doors, we have rooms locked for a good reason.
b) Also, it has too much potential of abuse.

"Do not mention Doctor Who ever. We don't need our enemies trying to create paradox or change the timelines."
a) And we don't want them to get idea, like Cybermen for the Replicators... or worse: the Daleks.

I have to say, the whole thing is hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I do believe Rogue can beat up Superman.

Floppy is awesome.
nowen chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
These are absolutely priceless. What a wonderful idea!
Looperst chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Here's a good one, I think: Don't insult the enemy if your captured, the guards won't like it.
A) Unless your SG-1.
B) Or SGA-1.
C) Or any of the teams regularly sent to pull their sorry asses out when they get captured!
Looperst chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
218 isn't totally finished, it ends at SG-. Otherwise, awesome!
Looperst chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
At 183 I laughed so much my muscles were hurting a bit! It was hilarious! Hell, this whole thing is hilarious. Keep writing, please!
Xyrie chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
That. Was. Beautiful.
velossian chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
To eb fair Anise does dress like a hooker. hopefully there will be nerw rules added because this is totally awesome and I csan stop laughing. The Kiinsey, floppy and new religions are amazing keep it up
brighteyes343 chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I I'm loving this they are just to funny. I had look up the firefly theme song to remember it. Lol what about using the hero of canton song about Jayne.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
so...many...lolz...trying...not...to...die...of...laughter!
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
AWESOME!
Gamma Cavy chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Can you add this one?

Don't make references to the first teenage mutant ninja turtles movie in base
a) or when visiting the Tok'ra
b) don't introduce the Nox to it either, they already have pizza addiction we dont want them getting ideas.
c) In fact just don't mention it off-world .
d) after SG4 introduced themselves as Donatello ,Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Casey Jones and April O'Neil under the command of Master Splinter, all references to TMNT are banned . THAT INCLUDES YOU JACK!