Reviews for Not a Triangle in Any Way, Shape, or Form
Panda-Peach chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Haha, very cute oneshot. Everyone is very in character. I absolutely loved the part that was Sena's POV. Bad mental images for the shrimp. No love for the monkey. The devil takes all. Poor kids.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Yay for Mushashi!
MangKulas chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Fushigi Kismet...you are ridiculously good...you are so damn good at stringing all those words together and creating someting that LIVES! that I want to bonk you on the head with a pillow and say, "Not fair...not fair..not fair"

But I also want to say thank you...for putting up poetry (and even written in prose, about anime characters, i consider it poetry) to comfort me at 3AM
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
yup good looking day i agree
selle18 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Poor Monta! Yet again you find a fresh angle to explore Hiruma and Mamori's budding relationship. That Monta had to be the unfortunate but necessary victim of unrequited love and pity is just another casualty of writing this fandom in your creative style. :P
Lyhtning chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hohoho. Monta was walkin on one fine wire before Musashi got the message through...*chuckle*

Great one-shot!

bulletproof
Verna-S chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Poor Monta. I adore Sena's train of thought in this one. Ahaha. The chibi is so empathic, it makes me happy. Scrub the traces from his mind, indeed. , Mirth!
OS.Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
What an ironic end... the "it was looking to be a good day" thing.

Poor monkey, seriously.
Cuteas aBug chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Now this one made me smile through out the entire thing. Monta was lucky to get off so easy but there's always tomorrow I suppose. Keep up the great work!
Akane chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Really good story - everyone seems very IC, and I like your Sena and Monta.

I have a small nitpick, though; Hiruma purposely used Monta's crush to get him to join the team, so I doubt he'd be angry or jealous over it. (I don't think anyone could actually get angry over Monta's little infatuation.)

Other than that, good job.