Reviews for False Arrest
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Love how Mamori finally got the right word in her head, and not something out of a "good girl manual" XD Congratulations, I love it, do you mind if I translate it into French when I have a moment? You will get credits of course.
*Hermi-ko***
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Laughed so hard aksdjfksjf this is so great. XD
Silent Child chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was GOLD. :D The interactions are short but hilarious and well scripted. Mamori's reactions are perfect. Loved it all.
Hope-no-Less chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
"Oh, and Anezaki-san, I've called your parents. I thought it might be nice to have a parent-to-parent chat about our children's relationship."

-LOL! Reread it and laughed my head off! Now that's what I call the bomb! XD Really amusing.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Gotta love Hiruma's dad.
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow well written but wow lol
MangKulas chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
hilarious...i really was laughing hard
selle18 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is priceless.

Although Hiruma's parents are still a mystery, I totally buy something like this. The sweet sweet irony. :) Moreover, Mamori's anguished prediction of the result of that most embarrassing meeting (Bonnie and Clyde! Rio de Janeiro!) is too hysterical.

And I love Hiruma's small rebellions (e.g knocking over the pens) in the presence of his father. Too cute. And yet, still badass.

Definitely a favorite among your fabulous HiruMamo fics.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
gah! evil parents!
liltle chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hilarious.. simply hilarious.. I could just imagine the look on Mamori's face when the last words was spoken.. And Hiruma having a Police Officer as a Dad, kinda make sense.. A nice one..
naoko chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
:-) lol and Ya Ha!

Lyhtning chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
LOL! This fanfict deserves more reviews. Period. That was hilarious, I love the ending. OMG, good stuff...XD Loved it. The characters were perfect...and Hiruma's DAD?

HILarious.

bulletproof
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Heh. Yeah, that suits him...
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
YA-HA! this was wonderful! i didn't really think i'd ship this pairing, but i love it! thanks for sharing the love!
Drackial chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Somehow...a little before it was announced...I figured it out, though I just thought that it'd be funny if it was...and damn was it X3 I feel really sorry for her, especially at the end there, but what can one do? Even worse, her parents being dragged in 3