Reviews for And Here We Are
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great short story, love it for what it is
*Hermi-ko***
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is one of the good works. It's a piece of an artwork.
Triste1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really liked this. It might be because of the late hour (3.23am), it might be simply because I'm feeling sentimental, but the emotion in this oneshot makes me smile. The parting line of unsaid words and a ringing silence was beautifuly coined as well. Lovely, simple lovely.

Keep writing and good luck with future works.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Woah! Cute.
MangKulas chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
you know, i don't think a lot of people realize, how even in a paragraph of 500 words or so, you can employ pure poetry with, indeed, all the spaces in between
lescribble chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
*sigh* I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

This is the BEST HiruMamo short fanfic i ever read. It's so artistic and sweet.

*I actually memorized a couple of lines.* Hope you continue with HiruMamo, there really aren't enough fanfics shipping those two :)

Great Job :) Keep it up.
selle18 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
From hot sex talk to meaningful no talk? I love it.

It was so poetic in many different ways. Sad, even. Yes, the official start of a relationship was sweet and beautiful. But the end of three memorable high school years holds its own tragedy, so that a hint of sadness and goodbyes taints this story of beginnings.

My absolute favorite line: ...running her gloved finger along the bench in front of her, gathering dust, gathering time.

That one line there gave me such a chill.
withsinkingheart chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love your play on words, especially the last string of sentences. I've never seen a situation written out in that way, to me it was highly original and sweet _ I guess the level of writing is just that much more mature?
colonelZ chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
nice, you do a good job with portraying(sp?) the characters, i have a question though, why is this rated M? it seems to me like it is more like T.
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Well now. I've only just discovered ES21 and I must say - I don't think anyone else in this fandom can capture the characters quite as well as you have. I am very impressed by the calibre of your writing, I hope to see more of this pairing written by you. Thank you for the great story(ies)!
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Nice, sweet, and short. I loved it.

izumi