Reviews for Fish in a Bowl
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is really awesome, nicely written.
rocknroler chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was so cute! And it totally sound like something Axel would do too! XD I was wondering about the fish thing the whole time XD
BldyMalice chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Holy. Shit.

Mer!Demyx is the cutest, most logical fucking thing I have ever encountered in my life.

God damnit, Why is everything so old? Ah, I must be the last person in the world to finally join this cultish fandom, adn this is what I get for it! Ancient fanfics of such intense awesome it's unbelievable.

hsdfh This jus tmakes me so.. GIDDY.

dksjdhsjg I Baaw'd out loud.

Anyways, this probably won't mean much, but if reviews mean even half as much to you as they do to me, even ones from REALLY old fanfics are refreshing and nice to recieve.

Now I'm extremely sad that it ended, sa it's just much too fucking cute.

Ah well, you get what you get, right? And I myself am DEFINITELY aware of the feeling of not continuing things. Sometimes ideas just die, yeah? Anyways, I have a very bad habit of rambling off forever in comments, so, as always, if you'd like, feel free to message me back, yeah?

Now I almost want to play with this, but I know I'd never be able to of my own will.

It's a shame fandoms come and go, is it not?

Hnn hnn, shame, shame~;;
malteesers chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ahh, too cool (: I'm happy I found a story about Demyx and Xigbar's first meeting, with such background information tossed in. Very fun - I can definitely see Demyx coming from Atlantica ;) It fits so well, aha.
overchay chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was simultaneously adorable AND well written, which is rather refreshing. :D

And naughty, naughty, Axel. Somehow, however, I am not surprised.

I really love the different ways you show Demyx's different background without just coming out and saying it from the start.

This was very cute, and the way you wrote 'Demyx was a merperson' was just lovely.
Omoi-ame chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
WOW! I love it, so cute X3 !
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Great fic! :3 I love the silly trivial way they got to know each other, sorts of, and the way you portray them seems so accurate I can easily see this happening - granted, of course, that Demyx is originally from Atlantica, which is pretty likely too.

Ah, too bad you're not continuing this; I would've loved to see more chaps. Added to favorites anyway.
Strike To Incinerate chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Axel's so mean to poor Demyx. If he had eaten that fish, he could've been really sick!

This was cute though. The part whwere Dem nuzzled Xig's hand made me go, "Aw!"

Xaldin (or, Dilan) is from Radiant Garden though. Same for Xemnas, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion.

I bet Saix is from Land of Dragons!
skittish chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i think you should write more of this, or at least do another one based off of it. :) demyx is cute!
TBPK chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Ah! This is amazing. I have to say I love the characterization and plot. Axel's such a smartass. ;P

Anyway, loved it.

Psycho Rooster chapter 1 . 12/25/2006

Demyx is so adorable in this. adgjaosig And grinning like an idiot over Axel sticking a fish in a bowl for him just makes me smile. I love this story.
FinalError chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
A, this was adorable~~ I love how you wrote Demyx and Xigbar! I really enjoyed reading this, great job!
Corrupted-Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Hehe, this is so cute! Demyx is such a sweetie, aww. :3 And I loved the little bit about Axel giving Demyx a fish, haha.
DarkAngel067 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
aww bless, that was a really good story and well written _ though i don't think Xigbar's scars and eyepatch make him look scary... i rather like it that way
Kitty29 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
lol! Marluxia's Greek? XD! I don't know why I find that funny...but no wthat I think about it...oh wait, then what would Zexion be? A bat! XD! He's so EMO! ..sorry I'm rammbling. I liked the story, Demyx is so cute! XD! I'm goona fav this!