Reviews for There's A Way Through to the Other Side in the End
Emrys1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Hi!

*waves enthusiastically*

So, somehow I lost track of this fic after starting it some time ago. I'm so happy to have found it again! (I caught it on DeanDamage dot com...and then came here to find out if it was complete, because I'm just THAT impatient!).

And I'm excited to be at the beginning of a multi-chaptered fic!

Yay!

Loving it so far...lots of angst and pain and all that ooey gooey yummy stuff.

heather03nmg chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
Wow, I loved it. It was interesting to see Dean's softer side and you wrote it really well without making him into a baby. Thanks for beating up John, he had it coming. Amazing story and I look forward to part 2.
Jennygeee chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
I really enjoyed that! I'm glad that there is a sequel - I will start it now!
Jennygeee chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
You're breaking my heart here!
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
This is very interesting and very cleverly done - without any more hesitation I am going on to the next chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Reaaly nice chapter - I love all the little insights into Dean's character - like naming the nurses! And poor Sam won't leave him.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Poor Sam - he blames himself! That Unit Clerk want shooting!
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
This is very good! I have just found your story and although it is late I am going to read as much as I can and will review as I go along.
Emrys1 chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
You should get a GAZILLION reviews for this fic.

Seriously. A gazillion!

This is just such a wonderful h/c piece! And the angst...man, the ANGST!

I'm just loving it! Oh, wait, I mean...LOVING it! (My feelings for this fic are too big for lowercase letters).

I have to go now, but I can't wait to read the next part! Oh, so many yummy parts to go through yet!

Yay!

Emrys1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I read the first chapter of this fic right before my workday started, so I can't leave a detailed review (I'm about to be inundated with 25 high school Juniors).

But I love this fic!

And it's LONG! (Something to look forward to!)

And there are sequels! (Something to REALLY look forward to!)

And I'm so happy!

Yea for you!

Thanks for sharing!

Raven524 chapter 16 . 9/15/2006
Thanks for continuing...will be watching for your updates!
Becka73 chapter 16 . 9/15/2006
This was a wonderful story, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I think you did a great job with characterization, and I like the role Bobby took in all of it. Thanks for sharing!
purehalo chapter 16 . 9/15/2006
I for one am so glad you have decided to continue this wonderful story!

I look forward to the next parts!

Safe travels! X
renniespice chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Amazing story had to read it thru till the early morning hours. Loved it!
TangledPencils chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Good story, I really enjoyed it. John got exactly what he deserved, and I was glad to see Sam did it well. Good job.