Reviews for An Issue of Competition
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
charlieslion chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That is so adorable. Sasuke, his jealously, and his tomato soup. xD
mangafan11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
one of my fav one-shots! :D

jealous!sasuke is so cute! :3
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Romantic, so lovely.

Jealous Sasuke is just so funny in this kind of situation. You could really see how tense and angry he was when Sakura said Neji was her first kiss. Haha, he'd be a whole lot more than one really now?

Heehee.
NobodyDx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hehe! I LOVE Jealous Sasu-kun!
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
awesome story!LOL XD jealous sasuke is always funny!
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hahahaha! Fluff and crack... a rare combination, I must say.
StereotypicallyAsian chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
LOL, I love Sasuke when he's jealous XD. Untouched by flames, huh? *evil grin* It'll happen sometime. Nah, just kidding. Same here. Haven't been flamed yet either (don't get ideas X_x). I won't flame you...there's really no reason when you wrote a story this good :)

FilipinaChick29
hypheniated chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
that's hilarious...fanfic virgin XP No, I am not mocking you, I'm amused at your choice of words!

Hahahha, smart Sakura there.

Jeez, Sasuke, calm down :D
Pale Moonlit Nightsky chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wahh.

It's writers like you who make me remember essentially what it is that I love about these two characters.

And it's writers like you who make me fall in love with the goodness and perfection that is Sasuke and Sakura ALL OVER AGAIN.

I love a jealous Sasuke.

Especially when he manages to weirdly stay in character.

Kudos to the clever writer, indeed.

Jealousy is extremely cute here. I like how you fit it in. And your little notes in brackets made my day. How much more adorable can his feelings for her get?

I wish Kishi would hurry up and see that they belong together. Or at least feel the way I do about stories like these.

Absolute LOVE. :)

- Moonlight.
PePpErMiNt101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
AWESOME STORY!

KEEP IT UP!
poket chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
this is awfully... really awfully... CUTE!

He was in character (although I also love so much when he is out) and Sakura was cute and Sasuke-understanding as she always is.

Great!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This made me giggle. Random, but true - I think it's a great thing for an author to be able to get their reader to express outward emotion. Good job and keep writing!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
haha...a fanfic virgin? i loved this, it's too cute
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw. that was sweet and happening (:
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »