Reviews for An Issue of Competition
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw. that was sweet and happening (:
Ashira-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2008

Nah you're too awesome. :D (hugs) nice job.
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 10/25/2008

UchihaSakura4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
xX51CherryBlossom15Xx chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Great Story! :D
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, how cute! :) Now you made me smile!
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
When she had caught up, she kept with his pace, all the while, coming up with plausible reasons, possible explanations, anything to stop him—Ranging from taunts (Don’t be such a baby, Sasuke!) to bribery (Let’s just go back to my place, Sasuke! I’ll make you a nice tomato soup!) to threats (Sasuke! If you don’t stop this instant, I—I’ll…er…poison your…water?) (…Yeah, she wasn’t really one for threats against her boyfriend.)

PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aww! I love sasusaku fluff dont u?

Black rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You rock girl!
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
nice one!
Princess Rebelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
hehe i lab it when sasuke is jealous!

better if it was naruto but jus as good!

write a sequel
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw! Yeah fluffy goodness! It really made me laugh though! Go SasuSaku!
blahblahblahx3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008

awesome fanfic oneshot!
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
A fanfic virgin? I've never heard that one before! XD

I am too though, thank good-ness, for I am VERY sensitive and all.

So this was incredibly cute and funny, as expected from you! :D

Especially, if you messed with a particular pink-haired kunoichi…then you’d also better be prepared for a side of Mangekyou…

You have no idea how happy this made me. XD I am, after all, a die hard sasusaku fan. And for that to really happen in the anime would be a dream come true, but fanfictions would have to suffice. C:

He rolled his eyes. Women were so damn sensitive.

I'm a proven fact to that statement. XD Though, I wouldn't exactly call myself a woman (I'm 14, haha).

Haha, I don't thing Sakura would have the heart to do that to her dear beloved Sasuke-kun. XD

After a little tomato soup, his thoughts promised, he’d be a whole lot more than one up Neji.

and this is where you let our imagination go CRAZAY. Haha. I love it.

Gosh, Reading your stuff makes me feel like dirt. I'm not so good at writing and coming up with clever ideas. Sure, I CAN be a bit witty but that only happens unintentionally, y'know? There words just fly out of my mouth when being put in any situation. An instinct, if you will. It's hard to explain. C:

SO! Long story short; You're AMAZING, yo.

I'm like, appalled. Seriously.

diet coffee chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
SO CUTE! I loved the plot, and the last line was PERFECT! Awesome dewd!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »