Reviews for An Issue of Competition
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
A fanfic virgin? I've never heard that one before! XD

I am too though, thank good-ness, for I am VERY sensitive and all.

So this was incredibly cute and funny, as expected from you! :D

Especially, if you messed with a particular pink-haired kunoichi…then you’d also better be prepared for a side of Mangekyou…

You have no idea how happy this made me. XD I am, after all, a die hard sasusaku fan. And for that to really happen in the anime would be a dream come true, but fanfictions would have to suffice. C:

He rolled his eyes. Women were so damn sensitive.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

I'm a proven fact to that statement. XD Though, I wouldn't exactly call myself a woman (I'm 14, haha).

(Sasuke! If you don’t stop this instant, I—I’ll…er…poison your…water?) (…Yeah, she wasn’t really one for threats against her boyfriend.)

Haha, I don't thing Sakura would have the heart to do that to her dear beloved Sasuke-kun. XD

After a little tomato soup, his thoughts promised, he’d be a whole lot more than one up Neji.

and this is where you let our imagination go CRAZAY. Haha. I love it.

Gosh, Reading your stuff makes me feel like dirt. I'm not so good at writing and coming up with clever ideas. Sure, I CAN be a bit witty but that only happens unintentionally, y'know? There words just fly out of my mouth when being put in any situation. An instinct, if you will. It's hard to explain. C:

SO! Long story short; You're AMAZING, yo.

I'm like, appalled. Seriously.

LOTS OF LOVE,

BROOKEFACEE
andonlyif chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
SO CUTE! I loved the plot, and the last line was PERFECT! Awesome dewd!
4get chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
oh. this was so cute!loved it!:D
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I think you should make a sequal! I loved it!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was great! :D I love jealous Sasuke, hehe...
FrustrationNeverLetsGo chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I love this. SasuSaku is the best. I love it and I love humorous pairings. It's rare. I usually find angst and it's terribly depressing. Usually when I read angst it's late at night... and I... err... imaybejustsohappencry... you didn't read that _~ but anyways... I like this a lot.. good job!
Sasukelove125 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This fic is pretty when Sasuke says he the damn tomatoe !Iceychill!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Cute, especially Sasuke getting his damn soup and Sakura bring up the Naruto/Sasuke
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hahahaha, Sasuke was so jealous! XD

Kawaii! ;D

This fic was SO cute and funny

i loved it!

Ja~!
sakurapuppydoglover chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great absolutly marvoles.

Are you going to make it a long story with many chapters. Hope so... If you do put Sai in it to make Sasuke jealous

hehehehe Yes, I'm a huge sasusasku fan!
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
lol I just gotta love it!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Indeed, I love your fluffy sasusaku crack. Tis good. :D
Sakurabear47 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow...so kawaii and sweet! this is so great! keep it up! *giggles and screams* :D
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Heh he was jealous of Neji... hahaha... I'll take Neji over Sasuke any day yup *nods* it was soo cute and funny _
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/9/2006