Reviews for Sanctuary, Sanctuary, Knocking at your Door
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow a very interest AU! Now I want to find more stories where Dean is a priest. The contrast in his upbringing and his life as a hunter and the new life as a priest really would make an interest read. The conflicts you touched on in your story really can be developed into something epic. If you decide to write more, or know of any stories that follow in your footsteps please pass those onto at my messaging service. Thanks so much for this truly interesting twist to my favorite fandom!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
wow,,, poor dean...

that mess up... but yeea dean going with sammy..
anon chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Feel free to make a series out of this. You know Dean in his priest's outfit is massive sexy hot. (And not being catholic I don't feel the least bit bad saying so.) Thus any story with Dean as a priest is massive sexy cool.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Okay no preamble, you gotta do more! that was great I loved it, well wriiten, great hook, it needs to have more! Please more! I like how you give that Sam isn't comfy in the church (I can relate) and that Dean is trying to be calm and like the stability while Sam is the good solider. I am begging you for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
thundever1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
great story, please continue with this idea, I would like to know what happens next?
Sam666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Interesting, very interesing, I gotta say that I started to read this because of the thought of Dean as a prisent, but the story you have started to weave made me stay.
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh this was so good! I know this story is listed as completed, but could you please continue. SN with a preist Dean sounds so cool.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very interesting concept, well written and paced-great story!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I'll be honest, I wasn't gonna read this, the idea of Dean as a priest...but I couldn't help myself. So ok, you got me now, what are you gonna do with me?
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
YES! im a reader, not a writer, and ive been praying (heh. no pun intended) for someone to write a fic where deam left sam and has to be dragged back. i love the way you've done it too; dean's certainly not himself, but its an AU difference, not a total personality transplant. and sam's smirky, like he took over after dean left. the demon attacking on holy ground did cause some technical problems, considering devil's trap, but i can ignore it. maybe he had meg do it for him. can we have some background soon? did dean leave at 18, (making sam 18 now?) or are things in normal time? if they are, did sam stay hunting because of his powers? how did he find out? sorry, im sure you have this stuff planned, but i've been watching for this kind of thing for a while. please continue!