Reviews for Friends or Lovers
yeah chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I skipped after the baby luck
basebrat16 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
DUDE POT CALLLING THE KETEL (SPELLED WRONG i KNOW LOL) BLACK LOL!
lara5170 chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I was afraid I wouldn't like this story because bugs freak me out, so you can only imagine how a spider youkai would disgust me. I've never been able to read a story where Naraku had a sex life because no matter how attractive his stolen face it, the fact that he's part insect disgusts me. It freaked me out. at 1st, when I realized that Kagome was spider youkai in this story but I managed to finish reading it (but it wasn't easy, I cringed every time Sessh called her a spider).
young kagome chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Melmelx3 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Sorry but I just couldnt read it anymore. Nak&Kag get along with the half family. Their already on "I love you". So easy
Kozette92 chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
:) I love the story!
Kozette92 chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
I have to say I apsolutly Loved the story, its one of the Best ones that I have read!
Fangurl Ayane chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
It's kind of weird and gross how everyone has had sex with everyone else. Hopefully they get checked regularly. Kagome and Sesshomaru's relationship seems sweet but a bit fast. And by the way it's not 'tin buck two' it's 'Timbuktu' a city in Mali, West Africa.
XxBeautiful Black RosexX chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
OMFG I LOVES THIS STORY GRATE JOB ! KEEP UP THE GRATE WORKE!
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
In chapter ten, you said, "...she led him up to her bedroom, and locked the door, they..."

And in chapter eleven, you said, "...Naraku said as he walked up to the door. Finding it unlocked he walked..."

I was just pointing that out in the case someone hadn't already. :]
kydarkangel2007 chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
this was a wonderful story
Ebony-Knight chapter 23 . 8/12/2009
oww no! It's over already! That was a great story. Keep up the good work.
SacredRoseDream chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
First I would like to mention, the prostate is a gland aids in the production of semen, as such females lack this gland.

Now to the actual commentary. I can see this story is AU as such can respect that you desired to make your characters very out of character. That is fine however you have a plot here that has potential to create a delightful romantic comedy but your current manner of writing somehow undermines it. I like your characterization, you do manage to do that very well adding interactions and writing in a manner that makes this fic pleasant enough. Your sense of humor is quite fetching and refreshing in its childlike purity. However your fic needs some imagery and more sensory language, in many cases your setting is missing altogether, moods are only hastily constructed, and the events seem to pop all over the place.

I would suggest spending more time on creating each scene and finding out just exactly what you want to be the particular conflict or centeral event for a section and working on it more before adding another to the mix and mysteriously absolving the previous conflict. While not needed in abundance the careful creation of a scene with interactions and moods that hint at thoughts, feelings, or other events is vital to your story. Sensory details will allow a reader to become more involved and can create a marvel out of something otherwise plain.
DontLetYourHeartWin chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
omg.! i loved this story..you should really consider writing a sequel. please!
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 23 . 8/10/2009