Reviews for Sweethearts, Soybeans and Solitaire
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Petal: THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! THE CANDY HEART THING WAS A STROKE OF GENIUS! AND DAVIS'S LINE ABOUT 'ANOTHER KARI' WAS AMAZING! GREEEEAT WOOOOOORK! Bye bye.
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Petal: *hugs Davis and sobs loudly* Oh my God, Davis! You actually did something right! That was so… so… so selfless of you! …But I'm still a takari fan. Sorry, dude.
Demoveemon: Lady, your fashe ish leaking.
Petal: I can't help it! Great story! Time to read chapter 7!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
It may not be a Daikari but even I think Dai-chan did the right thing. Kudos to him. This is being faved.
Cinful aka Miricles-3 chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
Beautiful story my man! Keep it up wiht the other stories.
warriorGL chapter 7 . 3/15/2004
*laughs* i've been serching round the internet for some old daikari sap, and i struck a gold mine! this is supergreat, and you should be pretty proud of how this story turned out.
Umeko Tsumagoi chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
YAY! I FOUND IT AGAIN! *dances*

I absolutely adore this fic! I read it when it was first put up... and stupid me lost the URL.

This is definitely one of my favorite Digimon fanfics. I can't begin to express how beautiful it is!

-Umeko
Toxic Picnic chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
that was pretty good. It may be takari, but i'm cool with that. Keep up the good work
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPE chapter 7 . 7/12/2002
ahh! I LUBBED IT! it was confushin at first...lyke why are dey talkin again? but i lyked the thing about the sweethearts~good oLe[bad ole] daISuke~anywai it was a masterpiece -

-jaNe-
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 7 . 7/10/2002
I LOVED IT! GREAT ENDING! I LOVE IT! SO CUTE! YOU WROTE AN AWESOME STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Sakura Blossom chapter 6 . 6/19/2002
Great fic, keep it up!
mew-magic5 chapter 6 . 6/16/2002
MUST...HAVE...MORE... CHAPTERS!
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 6 . 6/13/2002
Cute fic! I loved it! You did a great job writting it! Keep up the good work!

Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
What Davis did to Kari and TK was horrable! Poor Kari! But still interesting!

Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
I love the part when Davis thinks he's smart! hee hee I also like how Davis and Veemon interact!

Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
I love it! I love how you've written it, and how much characteristic you gave the characters! Keep up the good work!