Reviews for Who to Choose
Miki Fubuki chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
that is one of the most wonderful ways to tell someone you like them...imagine a magical midnight kiss! such a good story
whatever.you.love chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
PLZ DONT SAY THATS THE END!11 wah if thats the end...

oh and btw, some grammar mistakes... all the same stuff... smthin like i didnt thinked... dont put 2 pasred tense 2gether wen it cums 2 thoughs!
JC-zala chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
That was a close one. Hurray for Mikan and Natsume! I feel sorry for Kouji. I admire this kind of guy. He's very understandable. He's a good character. Keep up the good work.
JC-zala chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Good that she finally realized it. I can't wait for the next one.
JC-zala chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
A fragile girl with a confused heart. It's hard for Mikan to choose. And why is Natsume so freaking nice? It scares me.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Natsume is being friendly now? Not like his character. Well, he can smile once in a while. Great chapter.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Natsume finally said it. What will Mikan do now? Thrilling how these stories can do to me. Hotaru and Ruka are just sweet.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I know Natsume isn't that cruel to do something like that. Well, he did throw the things he didn't like in the manga but didn't burn them. Hmm... But I do feel that Mikan just jumped to conclusions again.
koalalovestowrite chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
ladalada chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
this is really nice

good job on this one
iluvanime chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
aw how sweet hhehe like it very much wahaha sorry bout the first review but like it so much wahaha ja ne!
iluvanime chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
hoy! ang ikle baka naman pwede mong habaan ok! pero... ok lng yan kasya sya sa isang chapie! hehe!
staarlee-chan chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
AW!1 that was cute ;'] sorta rough at the beginning but the ending was sweet ;'] Mmk Thnx for writing this story ;']