Reviews for The Past, the Present and the Future
Yukiofthesnow chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
I think that's mean of you to diss us like that. We have a right to review and vote for a poll whether you like it or not. Get that into your brain. (

Okay, I liked this fic. It was...to say, okay.

I can't believe you ended it like that. Weird summary too. It's okay, I guess...

This chapter is a good one. It's long, and it takes me through the steps that Unmei (or is it Yami? I'm confused) goes through.

Two chapters updated. That's what a fan likes. :D And, actually, I think you were on the right track when you posted the last chapter. It actually 'feels' sorta complete now.

So, don't take this the wrong way, but:

Okay, so Yue's death scene was dramatic. Very. You expect us to cry for an OC like we did for Yume?

We fans read fanfiction because it features our favourite canon characters, no just your original characters. I'm sure you feel that other OCs are just annoying and you don't read any with them, do you?

I'm really sorry for this critizing review, and I'd like to end this with a positive note:

It was a nice death scene of Yami's (Unmei's?). It didn't really feel like she was dying. That's good. Because I can't take dying. And the part where Naruto said he couldn't take it either, not because it was Yami (Unmei) who was dying, but because it was someone's DEATH in front of of his own eyes? PERFECT. It emphasizes the quality that he's...well, human, and not just a shinobi tool, trained to kill without a merciless thought.

I'm glad I've been reading this since the beginning. Your writing style really has improved. Great job, and good luck on any other fics. Oh, and your 'In Defense of Gaisensei' is okay, I guess.

But people don't really diss him like that...do they?

'Kay, bye. It's been nice, since I think this'll be my last review to you.

Sincerely,

Yuki_of_the_snow
DLHKM chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
That was so sad!Please write more and make a happy ending
YukioftheSnow chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Oo! oo! You updated! Yay!

Okay, I like the bonus. I WAS curious as to WHY Sekai Shiroi or Shiroi Zetsumei seemed liked a Mary-Stu.

Of course, it all disappeared when I read that he was pronounced dead. I mean, an author wouldn't kill a Mary-Stu, right?

And i bet you did it so that you could tell WHY Yue was so powerful right? I mean, being half-demon really doesn't make sense. I mean, what is this: Inuyasha?

No offense.

It's a good story, and I'm glad you decided NOT to end it in 1 more chapter. As for the timeskip?

Um...maybe you should just do ONE chapter on that. Since Naruto Shippuden came out, I think loads of Naruto fanfiction featuring what they think will happen...it'll go wrong and..

Anyway, remember, I think just ONE chapter will do. Maybe just a meeting, or something?
RULEROFTHEWORLD chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
I ORDER YOU TO UPDATE!
niver chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Up to a point, it was just like a mixture of Naruto and Gaara's past, edited a bit. Not very creative...
YukioftheSnow chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
Excellent! Another chapter!

Are you really planning on ending the story in two more chapters? Oh dear...

That's quite fast paced, isn't it?
LordHatredX chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
pretty good story update! ! ! !
Deidara My Art Is A Bang chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY! :D

needs more Orochimaru-sama! :D LOL :D
NarutoFAN chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
AWRIGHT! YOU UPDATED! AND SUCH A LONG CHAPTER TOO! YAYS! YAY! YAY! YATTA! YOSH!

Okay, so Anko was the one Unmei was scared of?

Not what I expected but...whatever! AT LEAST YOU UPDATED!

And is the story going to be over that soon? Aw!

And you REALLY should put Naruto in more scenes, ne?

Yup.

Bye until the next time you update!
NarutoFAN chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Come ON! UPDATE ALREADY! XD I'm dying in anticipation for what happens next. Who did Unmei try to hit with a kunai that she's so scared of? Orochimaru? Kabuto?

Who? Who? WHO?

C'MON UPDATE!

Please?
YukioftheSnow chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
Ah, the moment when Unmei feels guilty about what she is: A spy and traitorous Sound Shinobi and what she SHOULD be: A loyal and respectful Konoha ninja.

Excellent portrayal (sp?) of how she fights with herself, but you're making her repeat just a tad too much.

Better lighten it down, right?

And update!
SeirenTheReader chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
*GASP* you are the greatest person alive for updating!
NarutoFAN chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
Really awesome fight scenes!
Yukiofthesnow chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
WHOA! 22 Reviews for a 8 chap story...not bad...

And is Kaze Kiwa, Kaze Wana and Kaze Doriru really from Legacy of the Rasengan? If so, you'd better credit it!

Great story!