Reviews for Into The Darkness
the white wolf Haruka chapter 11 . 6/15
LOVE this story ! Can't wait till next chapter ! :)
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh snap. Interesting, but pretty boring.
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
All aboard the angst train . Please cut down the drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
watching anime dmg tree climbing is done and ends in the arc VAGS
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter.
Jaypool chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Yes, ninken means ninja dog.
Nin Ninja and Ken 犬, and that means dog. :D
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Hello...I know, this is completely...weird, but I would like to adopt this story. I know, I know, three people adopted this over a year ago, but all three have yet to do anything with it, and I truly believe that this story shouldn't just sit around and rot. It's a wonderful story, and I've been waiting for over a year for one of the three to post it, and I'm disappointed, for they have not. I'm asking now, because I wasn't ready to write anything a year ago due to my horrid skills in punctuation, grammer, and spelling. However, I now believe that I am capable of writing this and doing it at the very least some justice. Please get back to me on the matter.

~Sora Lockheart.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
CedarKuruQuan doesn't exist. Please double check the spelling.
Stygian Styx chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
I cannot find either author in the search. If it is not to much to ask, could you post a link to the author, or story?
Orexisgrimm chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
Thank you for the great story Though I am kinda sad to hear that you aren't continuing it, I was really enjoying it, but I thank you for what you have done so far...you will recieve a pm soon I have another question but I will not post it here.
AlQuixote chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
erm,...im not too sure what you mean. Are you saying that your gonna cont? the summary says ur gonna update...u say that its up for adoption...?
AlQuixote chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
imma kill the bastard for what he did...Hyuuga Hiashi...sicko!
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
if someone does adopt this story could you possibly post who adopted it on this story in another author's note

cause i really like your story and if i have to read a revamped version instead of the original i will

please and thank you for explaining why unlike most writers who just don't leave a reason for abandoning a story

thanks again

Darkfire
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
sigh... its ok... anyway, this is just a hobby,

Could you please make an announcement when someone has adopted the story?

Thanks,