Reviews for Into The Darkness
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Oh snap. Interesting, but pretty boring.
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
All aboard the angst train . Please cut down the drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
watching anime dmg tree climbing is done and ends in the arc VAGS
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter.
Jaypool chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Yes, ninken means ninja dog.
Nin Ninja and Ken 犬, and that means dog. :D
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Hello...I know, this is completely...weird, but I would like to adopt this story. I know, I know, three people adopted this over a year ago, but all three have yet to do anything with it, and I truly believe that this story shouldn't just sit around and rot. It's a wonderful story, and I've been waiting for over a year for one of the three to post it, and I'm disappointed, for they have not. I'm asking now, because I wasn't ready to write anything a year ago due to my horrid skills in punctuation, grammer, and spelling. However, I now believe that I am capable of writing this and doing it at the very least some justice. Please get back to me on the matter.

~Sora Lockheart.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
CedarKuruQuan doesn't exist. Please double check the spelling.
Stygian Styx chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
I cannot find either author in the search. If it is not to much to ask, could you post a link to the author, or story?
Orexisgrimm chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
Thank you for the great story Though I am kinda sad to hear that you aren't continuing it, I was really enjoying it, but I thank you for what you have done so far...you will recieve a pm soon I have another question but I will not post it here.
AlQuixote chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
erm,...im not too sure what you mean. Are you saying that your gonna cont? the summary says ur gonna update...u say that its up for adoption...?
AlQuixote chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
imma kill the bastard for what he did...Hyuuga Hiashi...sicko!
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
if someone does adopt this story could you possibly post who adopted it on this story in another author's note

cause i really like your story and if i have to read a revamped version instead of the original i will

please and thank you for explaining why unlike most writers who just don't leave a reason for abandoning a story

thanks again

Darkfire
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
sigh... its ok... anyway, this is just a hobby,

Could you please make an announcement when someone has adopted the story?

Thanks,

T&R
Barranca chapter 19 . 5/16/2009
I'm glad you finally made the decision, as it apparently seems the right thing to do for you, there's no point in forcing yourself into something. Take care and enjoy life!