Reviews for For Your Love
HP fan100 chapter 22 . 6/13
so...
I thought this writing was perfect at first. It was funny and descriptive and everything I wanted. But then I hit some more chapters and it just started to get cheesier and cheesier until I started to have a fear of blue cheese. It was more of a midnight story to read thinking about your ex while hugging a pillow. I couldn't read it in the morning or afternoon without cringing.

But I do have to say that it still was a lovely story. I really fancied Harry.
Nikki chapter 25 . 6/13
If I had to say one thing about this fanfic, it would be that it is the best fanfiction that I have ever read. I first discovered it in a folder called "Mature Harry/Ginny Fanfics" which is a place where I have found many favorites of mine, but this was the #1. The writing was delightfully sensible and the plot was so intriguing. I loved it. You have just become my favorite Harry/Ginny writer.
lostinastory33 chapter 25 . 5/14
I loved it! A fantastic read!
wrappedinharry chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
I am enjoying this story, I really am. But I also have several issues with it.

Why,a why, why can't Harry just admit that he cares for Ginny? Because it is obvious that he does and if you love someone like he loves Ginny and she loves him, then Ron and the rest of the brothers can like it or lump it would be my philosophy.

And Ginny! How can she possibly delude herself that she is in control of Tom. She is being so totally ridiculous. Nobody is going to care how strong she 'appears' to be if she ends up dead.

But I am sure it isn't Tom who has her in his thrall, but good ol' Volde! He must have found out about the Chamber and the Diary and now he is possessing GInny and making her think he is still his 16 YO self. And it will all be to lure Harry into his trap.

And speaking of Harry: you have made him more and more ineffectual as the story goes on. Ginny is the one battling Volde, Draco seems as if he is spying for DD and is therefore much more valuable to him than Harry is.

And Hermione! She is clever, yes! But she is also only 17 years old and not that experienced in the ways of the world or Dark Magic, and yet, Harry and Ron are relying on her for all the answers. She knows more than DD does she? I don't think so. If I was so worried about my sister, I wouldn't be faffing around hoping my ex-girlfriend will come up with the answers, I'd be going to the smartest bloke on the block...one who actually has experience of Dark Magic.

Still, I am interested to see where this all leads, besides Harry and GInny finally admitting they are finally on the same page.

Oh, yeah...just wanted to say: poor Harry. To actually fall for two Ravenclaw girls, only to have both of them pining for another bloke. Talk about unlucky in love.
FieldHockey chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Are you like secretly jkr?! That was SOOOO GOOOOD! I LOVED the part when Harry goes Ginny the present! And you should totally write more stories/sequels! (Maybe a Lily&James story? Those are by far my favorite;)) Anyway, great job-even if you made me stay up past midnight on a school night
FieldHockey chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
SOOOOO good so far! Just how I imagined/wished jkr had developed their relationship but I know that wasn't the main point of her plot.. Anyways so glad I found this-you're a really good writer;)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Can I just say that now I can confirm my suspicions of Draco being a good guy and siding with dumbledore and him being the other source.
A love lost chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
I really hate to say this, but Draco was my favorite part of this. I am a long-time, hard-core, till-death-do-we-part sort of Harry/Ginny shipper, and never before have I read a story about them where I've been slowly converted into shipping someone else. You sneaky little thing.
I will now spend the rest of my day and probably the rest of the weekend frantically looking for Draco/Hermione fanfiction.
Your characters were outstanding, they stayed true to their original traits but you expanded upon them fantastically. Your storyline was also excellent, and I applaud you for that. Most storylines are worn out from so many fanfiction writers' lack of originality. Also, your grammar was flawless and your wording of everything was eloquent and simply perfect. It all just clicked.
Congratulations on writing the one of the best works I have ever seen regarding these characters, second only to JKR's originals.
h chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
omg
so scary!
luvhp chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
hey,
I haven't finished reading so far but I have to say this is the best fanfic ever! I have never encountered such detailed paragraphs and intricate adjectives. I luv this. ps. I wanna meet ellie briidgeton and see if she's a cute as harry says she is. btw, luv the drama ur putting between ginny and harry. its so beautiful! ur the best author ever!

u shud become an author,
hplover

what do u mean by hbp?
isn't it hdh?

PLEEEEEEZZZ REPLYYYYYY!
Compound1080 chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I really liked this fic. You have outstanding ability to give your characters depth and perception and to make them feel human and almost real. I especially liked Ellie, she is my favorite original character by far in any fic I have read,
Ariel chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
This reminded me of jk rolling.
Best fanfiction I've ever read by faaaaar!
I love it, please try out hermione Ron!
Amy R chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Wow, this is amazing.
I have been looking for something like this my whole life. It's the best fanfiction I've ever read. I was blown away.
open hearts catch dreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Okay, I may be the only one out there (or one of a significant minority, anyway) but I just had to say - I love Ellie, and I loved the 'relationship' that she and Harry had in this. I actually read this over on SIYE and checked out your fanfic page to see if there were any extra stories that weren't H/G featuring her.

First, its difficult to write a good original character into any fan story, and Harry Potter is arguably even harder because of just how global and recognised it is. But I think you did a great job with Ellie's character. Her introduction was nicely done - a potions partner is mundane enough that it doesn't pose a direct 'threat', but it also means she's there enough for the reader and Harry to get a feel for her as a person. Then you take it a step further by establishing that she has a boyfriend, also nicely done to further remove any threat she might pose. Harry (as witnessed in Hogsmeade) notices and isn't bothered, and it's shaping into a pleasant friendship (argument over detention aside).

But the move into their 'arrangement' I felt was handled well, too. For all of about three minutes, I thought 'oh no...' but very quickly that thought deserted me. And this is where we may get to the less glowing part of my review. Some people write the Potter characters in ways I don't like so much. I've stopped reading fanfics halfway through before because I get outright angry with how a person (often Ginny, sadly, since I love her in canon) is portrayed. Your Ginny wasn't nearly that bad, but there were still times here that I didn't like her too much.

So by the time Harry and Ellie decided to start their relationship, I was actually edging towards them and wanting something more for them. And I love the reality you brought to their dynamic. They're teenagers, they're both confused, hurting and looking for company, and maybe Harry's usually too noble - but he has hormones, and it was just refreshing to see a relationship in this world involving him which wasn't completely drowning in deep feelings and declarations of love before they even hold hands. They were having fun, they were helping each other and from the glimpses we got, it seemed like a nice relationship, and it's not Ellie's fault that Harry ended up wanting more than she could give (even if I kind of wanted that).

I'll stop here, because I'm writing an essay. But basically I started reading for the H/G relationship and did not expect to find myself jumping ship halfway through, but it was a nice surprise, and not something that happens to me much at all. I guess I just wanted to put some of my thoughts for Ellie and her relationship with Harry into words because it seems like so many people hated her for 'being in the way' and many more (including inaccurate) things. I really liked her and I did enjoy (most) of the story :)
AlwaysandUntilTheEnd chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...