Reviews for Antique
MewBean chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Plz! Plz! PLZ! Update soon! This is a graye story, I look forward to the next chapter.
Rackler chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
:) PLease update soon.
Robynx Naida chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
this seams really cool. continue PLEASE!

Twisted Pichu chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
wow this is so awesome! please update son i wanna see what happens next~! all i know is teacup wind then a yo! "*running in a circle squealing about how awesome teacups are*"

taruto: eh...yeah kisshu..yeah...anyways...update soon please? i kinda wanna know what happens next to..
Kiss Me Kish chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Very good, loved it! Great storyline, interested to see where this goes. Please update soon!
MewRebecky chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
LOL that was really funny I really want to know what happens next, continue soon!

Bec xx
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OH MI GAWD! ... I don't know what I'm on about, oh well...

Bec xx
Vnesser chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
WOW! That was awesome! :]

Can't wait till u update!
Goldenstargirl chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I really like how this story is turning out and I can't wait to read the next chappie! _
GracefulLocket chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
i LOVE it

Silver Mew chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
ahahahaha! Keep going! I see alot of potential in this story!

'yo!' *laugh*
FreakofImagination chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Yay! More Ichigo 'n' Kish stories! And it's the "genie in the lamp" thingy! I *love* that sort of story...gah!

*ahem. Sorry. I caught this story after a six hour marathon of Tokyo Mew Mew episodes with my sister. LURVE!*
Sadshi chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
That was really good! I loved it, it was so cool! You are a really good writer.
AnimeMew chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
yay! Apple you wrote another fic! update soon! It was really good! I'm gonna read the other one next! Update!
SamKo chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I loved Kish's introduction. Gee, I've finally realized what an AU is (Sammi is baka, we all know that now