Reviews for The Sith Lords Cut Ending
l'il pirate chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Wow, that is ridiculously sad! When did this happen or when did they take this out? I never heard anything about deleted scenes from the game. wow... so sad. Your wrote it well though.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Supposed to have been posted 12 May 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

TSL on Malachor V: Kreia deals with the others before dealing with the Exile.

The piece is based on cut scene dialogue. After reading this work I'm going to have find it for myself.
DaughterOfPan chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I have to admit, I only really read the part where Atton dies - made me bawl like a baby though.
Chasing Liquor chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Fantastic! Just really great stuff. I'm awful glad to have found it. It's always a joy to come across a story that strikes a perfect balance in how it deals with romance. Most fan fiction is either over-the-moon, ridiculous sap (though I admit, enjoyment can be found in those stories sometimes) or "I'm trying so hard not to be sappy that the story is miserable, the characters aren't sympathetic, and there's no point reading it." You achieve the right balance between them.

My only complaint would be Atton not getting to put up a fight against Sion, like he does in the cut ending. But given Sion's power, this would probably be the way things would "realistically" play out between them.

In any event, great story. I loved it.
Emalin chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
OmiGOSH! *throws self down and cries*

I've read stories about the cut ending before, but this one was the best! You fleshed it out with such care. You also handled the Atton/Sion encounter and Atton's death very well, and you really brought Atton's character to life. Oh yeah, and I like Ennyria lots. :)

My favorite part HAD to be the last three lines! GAH! I nearly cried. “Well, don’t get too attached to me—I don’t like it.” That was the perfect place to put that line!

You're a very good writer, Mithostwen. :) This is going to faves.
Charis77 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
This was so sad, but just what the characters would think and do. I love it. And when I played the game I so liked Atton and wanted the Exile to have a choice at some point on who to love-and pick Atton. You wrote it beautifully.
LaniZion chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
All that was in the cut ending? Obsidian really screwed up...but I'm glad you resurrected it for my eyes, lol. I enjoyed it a lot. Sad that Atton had to go, though.
Uilleand chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Gag...all that cut content nearly ripped my heart out. You've incorporated it well...the last few lines are particularly good.
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Very well written story. When I'd listened to the audio clips, I actually wrote a similar story myself, but with a catch: along with Atton, I killed off everyone else. ;-)

If interested, it's called 'A Time To Die' (original, I know).

Great job!
PadawanMage chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I can't wait until Team Gizka finishes the mods that will allow us to play the game and see scenes like this.

This is great so far!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Great description of Kreia opening that can of whoop ass on the group. ;-)

Though Atton had a point about him always being called a 'fool' by Kreia. Maybe she just needed a thesaurus...
FeeldaForce chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
wow-this is...this is amazing! i love it! i couldnt stop reading! thats y i'm only submitting one review, i had to find out what happened next. I tried (keyword:tried)to write something like this, but your's is so much better! love it! keep up the great work!
A Handful of Words chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
aw, sad ending but i liked it!
A Handful of Words chapter 2 . 9/24/2006