Reviews for Because I'm A Bakasaru
Black Gargie chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Ah-hah! I'm going to sue you for plagiarism! You copied that directly from the MTV! Lol, it's ok, I still like it anyway, although I prefer SanzoxGoku pairing over GokuxHakkai pairing. Keep up the good work!
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
That was so cute! I love it! I can't wait to find out what happens next this story rocks! I love how cute Goku is acting it's adorable. I think you have captured their personalities very well! They don't seem at all out of character! Is Gojyo the jealous one? o I wonder what will happen? Will a fight break out? Will it all be resolved? Am I being overly dramatic? lol anywho good luck with your next chappie please update soon! Matta ne _
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That was awesome! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chappie please write it soon! Goku sounded so cute! I'm wondering are Hakkai and Gojyo paired right now? Or not really serious? I just don't know for sure...anywho I can't wait so please update it soon pretty pretty please! Matta ne _
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Kinda gay and well written. Pls continue
Jenni chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very nice...

I like the way you brought in Hakkai and Gojyo. THEY KISSED! (I like h/gy pairing).

Poor Goku... What is a monkey to do?

Where's Sanzo? I want SANZO!

Keep writing this story. You may not get a lot of review for it , but people will still read your story. You write for you and no one else. _~