Reviews for Chaos Theory
Scarllet chapter 6 . 8/26
This is such an amazingly written story and I was so into it, even though it hasn't been updated for years, but I wasn't ready for the feeling of loss when I reached chapter 6 and it was over... You are so great! 3 Please give this fic another look:((
Emmohdee chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Ahh, I really hope this story gets updated sometime, it's off to such a promising start!
Paper'Paige chapter 6 . 12/8/2008

You should update!

I like this fic :)
ekmemerald chapter 6 . 1/8/2008

this is CRAZY

Shadowseeker170 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
AH! If there was no one else around me, I would SCREAM out of sheer excitement! This is the best mediator fanfic I have read so far! You must, MUST, keep writing!
Smattering chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
Interesting story D I hope you continue to write
pepper chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
write more plz oh and this elizabeth i dont seem to like her so much either more more more sry the stories i have been reading havent been updated in long time

ciao pepper
Isolde Eris chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
You're story is awesome so far!
Querida101 chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Wow!Whats going to happen next. LOVE the story UPDATE SOON!
GoooGoooo chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
oh!paul,paul,paul,paul!write more quick, i love this story !
lovelylifeform chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
DeSilva. Slater. 0_0 How. Did. Jesse. Know. update soon por favor
JessesLatinaQuerida chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
i really love this story. there's just one thing- La Lorena is really spelled La Llorona. Adn she's not really a women in white because she a legand that's suspossed roam the streets of mexico calling for the kids she drowned.

again though i really do love it. hope this is a JS and not a JE
Emmohdee chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Nice! This is getting interesting. Tad, huh? People dissapearing...go figure. Vampire, I suppose?

I'll find out, I guess.

Hopefully soon, hinthint.

Updates! Gotta love em.
Emmohdee chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Ha ha, nice ending there. Great chapter too, the flashbacks were interesting. Now you've got me wondering about alternate timelines and parallel universes and junk like that. Good job.

Though this stuck out at me.. "Either she was a cunning linguist, or.." Ahem. Wondering of you are aware of the...what is the word.. double entendre? Something like that.
Mediator Fan chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I LOVE this story! Seriously, it's so well written and I can totally see them actually saying the lines. And now Paul is in it! It's just so good. Except for Elizabeth. Jesse's not falling for her, right? He HAS to go with Suze, right?

Don't leave us hanging!