Reviews for Not Normal
Here for the food chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my gods, Sakura, how can you be so innocent?! What an adorable cinnamon roll! XD Great story
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/4
lol that's it? nice
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Geez, Kurogane is in denial! XD Sakura, you're just the cinnamon roll of this story. Poor Syaoran having the blunt reality of it all. Fai... Fai is having a ball.
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Wow, that was good. I loved every second of this! Every detail was on point, and everyone was perfectly and completely in character throughout the whole thing. My favorite line is the same as several other people have already pointed out, but I think it's still worth mentioning because it's so damn good.

[And then there was That Smile, that infuriating smile that made Kurogane think of a cat that had just eaten a canary and was smiling because the canary hadn't realized it yet. He really hated that one, because he was beginning to suspect that he was the canary and damn it, he was not going to be the canary.]

Argh, you're amazing. They're definitely "the very best of friends," and you captured it perfectly. Well done, this was hilarious. Keep writing!
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Love that last line. Very nice. And not too extremely graphic and THANK YOU FOR THAT. But this was very nice. You shouldn't leave things to my imagination, though, cuz I have a most-dirty-thought-imaginable setting that I can't turn off.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Absolutely adorable! It's everything I love about Kurogane and Fai - the denial, the dancing, and the nicknames. _ Beautiful fic!
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This. is. awesome!

I can handle this type of yaoi and this pairing and SaruMisa might be the only yaoi pairing that I actually ship.
But you really write epicly...this was just too awesome!
Fai's so cool, they were so in character!
I loved it!
_
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I didn't stop smiling at one point while I read this story. It was awesome! Nicely done and very cute! :D

Nathalaia
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
"And then there was That Smile, that infuriating smile that made Kurogane think of a cat that had just eaten a canary and was smiling because the canary hadn't realized it yet. He really hated that one, because he was beginning to suspect that he was the canary and damn it, he was not going to be the canary)."

Hahaha hilarious! Adorable, and Sakura is so oblivious! XD
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yes, they're just the very best of friends :D
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I don't usually favorite yaoi, but when I do, I favorite the best.
Stay awesome, my friend.
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my God! That was fantastic! I died at the ending, I was laughing so hard!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
ah, that was awesome! ;D I love when Kurogane is in denial, cause it's just too amusing to pass xP

There were many elemenets I adored, but I liked specially parts where Fai was "corrupting" poor Kurogane, onlookers reactions and association of Fai's smile with a sword. These were brilliant! :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
omg! this one is just damn priceless! hahaha. i just love the way how you ended this story. damn brillant!
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
My favorite line: "And then there was That Smile, that infuriating smile that made Kurogane think of a cat that had just eaten a canary and was smiling because the canary hadn't realized it yet. He really hated that one, because he was beginning to suspect that he was the canary and damn it, he was not going to be the canary"

That, and: "For some reason, Syaoran choked on his food. Sakura wondered why his face looked so red"

Honestly. This HAS to be THE MOST HILAROIUS KuroFai fic I've read in, like, ever. XD This is too funny! This is just too funny!