Reviews for Ship of Dreams
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
:-) Beautiful story! It felt a bit rushed sometimes, but most of the time really excellent! And I liked your characterizations as well. They didn't feel too forward and modern for the time. Very nice! And you wrote the sinking extremely well too. You really caught the scale, desperation and tragedy of it! Good work! That's hard to do. Anyway, keep writing, especially about the Titanic!
Stardust Parade chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved this story! I wished you had continued it...maybe someday you can write a sequel? .;
Thrae Elddim chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Well done with the whole piece! I like how not everything was fine and dandy through the whole thing and they did have their faults and fights. Young Will was a splendid catalyst for healing, that much I must say. :3 As far as the ending goes, the one thing I'm really left unsatisfied about was the lack of explanation on what Will had been up to when he was thought dead! Otherwise, great job. :3
Ms. Cailin-alainn chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I truly loved this story, it was SO ROMANTIC and just SO well written. I just wish there were more chapters because it was so good. If this were a film, I'd watch it again and again!
PeacefulProcrastination chapter 23 . 2/13/2012
Oh my gosh! I cried so much! This is an amazing, heartwarming story!
Ishimura99 chapter 23 . 8/2/2011
Wow. Great work! I wish it hadn't ended. Thank you so much for this story, it's well written and well thought out!
Catherine chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
Youve made my day:)The ending surprised me, in a good way, though...great story! Will there be a sequel concerning Murdochs survival?
The Cowgirl Bookworm chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
God, I love this story. It's so rare that you can find a good Murdoch story. There's just something about that Scottish accent that drives me wild.
Charlie Drear chapter 23 . 5/9/2009
i love this story. i love the face he lives instead of dying... awesome...keep up the good work.
Padme4000 chapter 23 . 7/19/2008
fantastic ending
wordsofjade chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
I completely understood her emotions, I would've been the same way! And that is soo funny about your six endings - totally me. lol But great job on this story and i'm so happy you've finally finished it and wow, I am ecstatic you made him live. IT'S PERFECT! CONGRATS!
Starlight63 chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
awe its ended? It was a great ending to a great story! my only question is how did murdoch survive? can I request a sequal where we find out what happens to little will down the road?
peace.love.Jesus chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i don't know if i've commented on this yet...but i read it a LONG time ago and i STILL absolutely love it :] kudos to the authoress.
Nacilme23 chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
I love this story, please update soon. please.
Padme4000 chapter 22 . 3/8/2008
this was brilliant and had me in tears many times

it was truly written really well