Reviews for Crazy People That Drive Crazy Taxis
greenpie202 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I liked it alot but you should continue a little bit more until he get caught. He should steal another car and his freidns stay with him in the other car and it should be insane like it already is.
Sparty chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
there were defintly some funny spots in that. peoples eyebrow, signaling righ turning left, and several almost funny statments. the roll was good. lol. just had a whole aura of stupidity around it that really dragged it down. too fast paced without any real action, and was just so odd it was hard to enjoy. maybe a 6/10. prolly more like 5 though.
Sparty chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
wow pretty weird.. i think the whole manhole thing was just you typing whatever was the first thing that popped into your head.. but uh yeah i can tell you like gregs charecter alot more. i like what u did with the symbols and bold letters and such. overall not that great, but not really bad either. 5/10.
Boccao chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
That was hilarious! I was rolling on the floor laughing. I hope more come!
LottiRebel chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Kapitanian chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Hey this is really clever!
It's come out surprisingly well despite being based on an appalling videogame.
Perhaps you could turn this into like a GTA3/CrazyTaxi Crossover?
You've got the cops for it...
Keep Writing!
TheEvilOne69 chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
OK This was pretty good greg could have been more insane but I would still like to see more chappies in the future. Holla at ya later
CherryMikoGal chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
uh... wats happening i really am clueless...

._. ?
DUDE chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
DUDE this is like the coolest story ever! Write SOme more!
Ravengurlie149 chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
I love this my sister and I were laughing out loud with and we began to read the script format. And well Greg has something in common with my sister and I. Because just last week we found a penny wile we went down into the sweer to see the rats. those bites hurt!
Ace of spades chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
this story was down right awesome. You have to right another.
Darkside Player chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Yo! This Greg person sounds so funny, write more stories about the idiot.
WritingGuy chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
That was...FUNNY! I was laughing alot through it. Right more...just cuz other ppl say it sux, WRITE MORE! I think it's hilarious.
The Awful Truth chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
I've always said that crack and fanfics don't mix. No, wait, now that I think about it, I haven't. I suppose this fanfic is my fault, then. If you remove every single HE'S FUNNY CUZ HE'S CRAZY cliche, you are left with the word "taxi" and nothing else. But believe me when I say that this is Pullitzer material.
shadow2k chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I thought this'd be good by reading the summary. I should have left it at that.

I agree with DBZ fan 007. This really does suck. And replying to this by dissing my stuff will only get you laughed at. Now go and listen to your English teacher about how to write stories. I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of this.