Reviews for Hearts of the Ocean
samanthatm chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
awesome.
Miss Savvy chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
This is an incredible piece, please return to it and update! :)
Agent Pumpkin chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
i really hope u add to this ! its awesome!
mei chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
update!
dog youkai jane chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
What kind of father would set up a marriage for his daughter with a THING like BECKETT? That monster from the lowest regions of hell needs to be sent back in the most painful, agonizing way possible!

Good story, by the way. Love the story line. Very developed. Up-date soon and have Captain Davy KILL THAT BASTARD BECKETT!
LM1991 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I love this new chapter . I love fast updates . I'm waiting for your next update!

Bye,

Lisette
FutureEnchantments chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Please update soon! I am now totally addicted to your story!
LM1991 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
*pokes you* You still out there? I've read this story, and I like it, but if you aren't going to update, I'll have to drop it.

Oh, and would you please watch out for little spelling mistakes? I've noticed you write Davy's name with an extra ''e''. It may be not noticable when you read aloud, but when you read and see your favourite charachter's name written like that... It's a little annoying.

The plot so far is good, and I can't wait till your update (hopefully).

Bye,

Lisette
Chandler chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE!It's a wonderful story!
Irish Pirate Queen chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
MORE MORE MORE _ I really like this, love it actually. DAVY JONES WHEE
Irish Pirate Queen chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
O_O I LOVE IT ALREADY! Very well written. But very short. Still good job
Merces Letifer chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Now, being that I've outgrown the fanfiction fixation (and have vastly improved my writing for it), I judge harshly when perusing this site. When I read POTC fiction, all I see are Will, Elizabeth, and Jack being romantically involved with Mary Sues and Gary Stus. This story, however, is actually off to a good start. The dialogue is good, the description of the setting is awesome, and I just all-around love Davey Jones as a character. And yes, it is Davey with an 'E'.

I'd like to read more of this story, and have you ever thought of writing a speculative fic about the relationship between Tia Dalma and Davey Jones? )

-Aisha
Tamsin chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Hiya, just looking over ur story again - it's really good! - and you must write more! - pretty please?
Tamsin chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Hi, I'm really liking this so far - you've got a great style, and it's very interesting to see how you're approaching the character of Davy Jones, considering the movie didn't delve too much into his personality. I read there's going to be more details in the third movie. I'm not sure if he'd feel too guilty about keeping her from her fiance - more jealous - he lost his love after all. Apparently the woman he loved was Calypso, nymph of the sea, according to one rumour link I followed from Keep going with the story, you write really well, and I'll be checking regularly for updates! Not enough people write romance stories for Davy Jones, and from what's been seen in the second movie, and what's been revealed about the third, I reckon there's going to be more to him than meets the eye.
Luthy Lovett chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
MMkay, I'm back. And, I promise that I am going to read this. XD I'll try to get over my fear of OC characters. I was scarred for life after I read a Mary Sue fic called Oceanna Lee. Or something like that. Very scary. It gave me nightmares. XD ANyhoo...

I wouldn't really describe it as a DEEP Scottish accent. I mean, it was there, but it wasn't like VERYVERYVERY Scottish. If that made any sense. Like, Billy Boyd, he had an accent. ;) He's cool, hehe.

Oh, just a warning: I tend to begin to complain quite noisily when I think someone's acting like a MAry Sue. XD The fear has been imbedded in me.

Now, I am guessing that this creature is Davy Jones. If he is, he wouldn't dive in to get her himself, he'd order someone else to get her for him. ;)

I would cut out the teeth description, as (to me) it makes her seem like a Sue. Told you I like to complain. ;)

That thing he says, about no surviviors, kudos on that. Sounds very Dany Jones-ish. :D

Oh! Is Bootstrap going to be in this?

I agree with you- she does begin to seem a bit less like a Mary Sue here. :) I want to know where this goes next. I was wondering- do you have a beta? If you don't, would you like one? If you would like one, I'd be happy to be the beta for this story. :)