Reviews for Daily Danny Drabbles
Aw these are cute.
werewolf5 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
hilarious! ( i mean it!)
werewolf5 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
"They couldn't catch a ghost if it was living under their own roof,"-Valerie, D-stabilized
Dragon Elexus chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
He, he, really funny. I absolutley love DP quotes, and your take on them is great.
JenniferRSong chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Sounds good to me. I was wondering where you went. Nice chapter. See ya in the next one. Soon, please?
lovespeaks2me chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Yes, writer's block sucks. I think it should die. But without it, how would we appreciate those moments of intense inspiration? I appreciated this moment of intense inspiration.
Xela Tokrub chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
dont worry... the blatant DXS did help...
A Mere Servant of God chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
"Amazing how one fireball of highly combustable condiments can...ruin your whole future..."-Dark Danny.

Please? The quote isn't the best, but...it leaves possibilities very open.
Pterodactyl chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
Hey sorry about not reviewing for a long time but I have more quotes for you.

Epi#5

Pointdexter:Heck with the Eggcream, Who's up for a diet soda. Whatever that is.

Epi#6

Tucker:Two for me two for you?(while picking up and showing a set of scate-board wheels to Danny)

Hopefully that will help you decide on what quotes to choose.

Update soon.

Pterodactyl
lovespeaks2me chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
This one was cute.
Rambie chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
xDD You genius.
loviegurlie chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
ha, i like lots! my fav quote tho, would have to b from the episode where Maddie and jack were in the Eighties dress in the beginning (don't member the name tho...sry!)

"If I pass out, I give you permission not to resuscitate me." danny said that to jazz and it makes me chuckle!

very good story! i like!
Autumnmycat23 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
That is so funny. Oh my god. Danny takes things way too seriously sometimes. LOL
Sparky the Wonder Weasel chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Ha, the postcard one was really good.

-Sparky