Reviews for Tightrope
FrostingFlames chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
wow. this actually made me cry.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That is so sad. The end reminds me of how Robin's parents die in Young Justice... so sad, poor Danny.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love it.
syd004 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Really deep and full of emotion I love it
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Angsty and introspective... I like it! It almost reads like a poem to me and I think its that quality that really makes this less of a story and more artistic. Very nice concept and perfectly written.
SwiftWidget chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Simply, Stunning.

The imagery plus the music starting at minute 55 of this video watch?vAqQ6Q0VEZgY left me in tears. Godspeed.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i've always wondered about what would happen when danny died...:(

oh my...

all your writing is just...beautiful. perfectly beautiful. i hope i can write like this someday.

i'd favorite all your stories i read but then it'd get all clogged up, i'm sorry. '

see, i usually just favorite the ones that really make me think, so...yeah. this is one of them.
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
It would be nice if you made this a two-shot, maybe telling what happens after he dies. It would be short, but informing. I like this one, it is heartfelt, true, believable, and most of all, wise.
kirara the great chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
oh god thats true for phantom and very scary if you had live like that see your friend die and you live on for almost forever. scary right kirara the great
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was...intense. Awesome use of that metaphor, too. This is an intriguing story, very well done. I like it.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Rather sad, but with underlying acceptance and peace.

( . .)

Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow. That was intense. Awesome job. Totally wicked cool.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful. I'd forgotten about the metaphor you introduce in the beginning since it leads so well into the rest of the story; it was almost a shock to find it return at the end. Very effective.

I enjoyed your general vagueness about details here- exactly how much time has passed, how 'old' exactly Danny appears... in this instance I think those details would draw attention away from the heart of this piece, and you drop just enough hints that I have a pretty good sense of what's going on around Danny anyway. Skillfully done!
RogueViolet chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was really cool. It expressed Danny really well. And it got me thinking about what Danny really is.
Just an Enigma chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That's it. I want to know how you make stories this spectacular. It's incredible, really. I love stuff that makes you think. Your work is just awesome on so many levels. The stories always seem to echo a little bit after they're done. Wow!