Reviews for As Certain as the Sun
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/8
wonderful
StrangerWays chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This was very much sweet in a child's way. You presented child innocence so well. I did not see this as romantic but more endearing. Colin is a boy who was neglected most of his life and so utterly alone. And to have people care for him would seem like a dream he could wake from so the jealousy and envy of losing both or either Dickon and Mary makes sense. All in all they love each other. Beautiful.
Contrary-Miss-Mary chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
At first I was worried reading this story, out of fear of it being OOC. I was very pleasantly suprised. It was just as sweet as the original, just with more love. By the way, I am a hardcore Mary/Dickon fan, but you have converted me to one sided Colin/Dickon( always thought Colin was gay, but Dickon seems too straight) as well as slight Colin/Mary. As for Dickon, I think he kinda just loves everyone in his own special way and isn't quite at the romantic love stage. Anyway, enough of my babble. This story is excellent and I glad I got to read it.
greatsilverdeath chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
maybe you can expand it into another chapter with colin mary fluff
LivLifeForever chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh My God! Thank you for putting this up! I totally ship this threesome. Not in a creepy way. It's just that Dickon always seemed capable of loving all things, and so of course, he would love his two best friends. Mary- we all know Mary loves them both- and Colin, well we all know Colin is jealous of Mary & Dickon moments, bit who's to say it's only Dickon he's jealous of? I've always assumed that he had a small crush on Dickon that blossomed from the sheer admiration he had for Dickon and his kindness and helpfulness. I also think that having been sheltered in bed his whole life, and still being an open-minded child, he wouldn't really have too much guilt for any feelings he might have for Dickon because he has no pre-knowledge of it being "wrong". And Love just knows no bounds in the magic of the Secret Garden :)

Aaaaaaand I just spent 15 minutes justifying a pairing to someone who already ships it. Great. Well, anyway, loved it so much. Was perfect and very well done, very gently and without a lot of fuss :)
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very adorable drabble! Favouriting.
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is so sweet! Somehow all Secret Garden fanfiction is so angsty, with Colin and Dickon fighting over Mary and growing apart. I love seeing some stuff like this, too.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I do not know what to make of that. I enjoyed it, I think it all dwon to what kind of 'love' dis 10year-olds think of.
Deceptionist chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
*Squeals* I love your story!
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aww, now this brings back memories- another childhood story that I really don't mind being full of threesomes. *Adds SG to the very long list*

*Faves*
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that's an interesting one!never read a fic where colin and dickon are gay!
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Lovely. It could be slashy if you thought about it, but I prefer not to...I think they're just all just good friends.

But I do love MaryxDickon...-le sigh- and nochance!ColinxMary.
Muse08 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Kawaii! Okay, that so makes me feel like rereading the book :3 adorable fanfic, I loved it! XD
GothicSidhe chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was very beautiful. I felt like you not only captured the characters well, but the writing and events seemed very true. Thank you very much for writing this!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Interesting. I found this very hilarious.