Reviews for Tune In Me
Miesie-chan chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Aww I like this story! are you going to continue it? please update soon!
zaza chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
your gonna live in tje netherlands ? O i live there too hehe it's reaaly boring in nl . exept if you go to the beach in Den Haag it's reaaly nice there P anyway keep writing i love you stories
Sugar911 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

SUGAR911
Jezzi chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
I just came across this fic... I like it a lot so far. I'll be waiting patiently for another installment! My favorite moments so far... your description of Tidus' car, very realistic... Paine and Gippal's late night conversation... Rikku's feelings of being a bit overwhelmed.
megan.-.judith chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
great job! go gippaine! luv luv luv! continue plz!
BE-Mistress chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
oh-oh-b-but...! BAH!

cruel place to cut off. loved the thought of gippal sitting all sprawled like on the floor with his cute little medical eye patch XD! and your happy-go-lucky-ish characterization of him especially toward the end was adorable.

"She was found all shot up... Tidus'll be heart-broken, he liked Shuyin." LOL
Record Cover chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
ooh, i sneaked online whilst i was typing up my essay...

i can't find any concrit to say! but its interesting how this story is coming on. nice, parron x)

*skips off to colour arttrade* *o*;
flawinthemechanics chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
aw! AWESOME CHAPPIE! Me loveyed it - U finallyu updatEd! YAY! -
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
aw poor gippy. lol. i like this i read it all in like a hour. 2 words

LOVE ITT!

update REALL soon!

*Martina*
Angry Girl chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
I am wondering at the source of the whole issue... It must be bad to get such a reaction and poor Gippal just thinking he was helping and being stubborn and not letting her avoid ) glad to see more will 'Of Sun' be updated soon?
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
AWESOME! I love this story! You need to update it! ITS SO GOOD! LOVE LOVE LOVEN IT! 0
BE-Mistress chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
oh so cute. gippal really seems like an annoying little brother to paine in this chapter. i felt a sense of loneliness and desperation in his voice as he spoke to her, which i think is really sweet ) a little bit of a turn off / but still sweet haha.

the "I love you too, she thought sleepily" had me going O.o omg did she really write a... until the "What an annoying brother" part and then that sounded more like parron. lol.

hope youll update soon D
Angry Girl chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
This intrigues me what happened to Gippals parents and why would he ask after hers? hm its all very sweet and I like how you show there relationship in this :) Im just a very curious girl
ChurroNation chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
I love this! The nick name was really cute :P

I never knew her parents were divorced tho. Did you mention that before and my tiny lil brain just doesnt remember? Lol.

Anyways, i really love this fic and cant wait for the next chapter. Take your time tho. As long as you update it. :D

-Bacafreak-