Reviews for Imaginary Dollhouse
awww... i love it.
Ame Hikiana chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
one word "cute".
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Oh no, the images won't leave my mind! That was so short and fluffy and I want moremoremore!
Azalee chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow. It's so simple yet you can feel Seimei CREEPY-ness starting to show, it's wonderful 8D The last sentence especially. I really really like the mix of childishness, annoyance, then amazement, and just general Seimei-like creepiness like in the bit about toys.
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I completely forgot to review this before, and all I can say is...this was great. All of the subtleties, Seimei's character, the title, and the beginning of the brothers' relationship - it's all there. It's also impressive how it feels like you've packed so much into so small of a space. I just really, really enjoyed this and recced it to others. Definitely adding to faves. :D
Don'tKillKenny chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aw, cuteness! I love it! Baby Ritsuka and chibi Seimei So cute!
IsuzuForever chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
"I won't break him, Mother. I promise" Doesn't that strike anyone else as a bit...odd to say? Maybe just me. Oh well! This was really good. I could never write from a Seimei POV to save my life, so double points for you! This was really interesting that you thought of him as practically hating babies. Never woulda came up with that one. I like it!

love,

Rin
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
. . .

I swear I reviewed this but, whatever.

You know my opinion of this.

Its tooth acingly cute and, um, totally wrong all at once because, you know, ickle!Seimei would so try to think of ways to screw-or fuck-people over.

So, yeah.

LOVE YOU.

- Pixie
Dipilidopa chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i just love your seimei fics.

"I won't break him, Mother. I promise."

just perfect.
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aww that is so so cute _

first one i read already, second one i dunno if i did or not :( (sorry i dident comment..) and this one i most certanley hadent,

i specially like the ending, kinda like a eternal promise _

and the i want to keep him forever bit sounds a bit Aoyagicestish to _

(of course he wouldent have feelings at that age, but yea, stuff like that happens XD;; if it had Seimei proberly look bakc and say how weird that would of been most proberly)
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
oh ho. The end is creepy. Well written and I like your style
ani chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
aww, he's so cute, such a 5 year old! odd, in a good way, to set their bond so early too.
ritsukakitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww...that was really cute. Is there going to be a continuation? These are the sort of Ritsuka/Seimei stories I like to read. Good job.
ilocanoheero chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i'm squeling like crazy about how cute this is, too bad this is a one shot. But its beautiful nontheless.
Ezzy chapter 1 . 8/10/2006