Reviews for A Carousel
risingdancer chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Great story so far! I hope you update soon! Did he even realise he might be hurting her in the sixth last line? Probably not. But she didn't seem to care either did she? If I'm wrong please explain :P I love the story so far by the way. I was so upset when I realised I was on the last chapter posted. :P
risingdancer chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Chapter five is amazing! It was a totally different time then the previous chapter wasn't it? because in that one Phillipe was still alive, right? But this one was so good, and I was actually crying. Omg I wish I could write something as good as that. The emotion and pain in the chapter was really well writtin.
Quille chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
this story is just wonderful! I think that you show characters very well and the last two chapters are just brilliant!

it is a pity that you haven't updated it lately...
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ah! I've just realized - I've ridden on that carousel! OMG, it's one of the most nerve wracking things I've ever been on...I was clutching on for dear life! That is one rough carousel! Actually, there was this awesome warning when you bought the tickets stating that, and I quote, "Warning: This ride is classified 'adult'. It may not be suitable for some small children." LOL! I love London. And I love your wonderful story; especially all the songs you've chosen. Looking forward to more!
Chickenwriter chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I love this story so much! So beautifully written... Fantastic Job. I like the lyrics at the beginning of each chapter.
Prettycrazy chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Woohoo so totally worth the wait love!

This is amazing - loved the involving of 'Carousel' so perfect! Poor Rupert Clarisse is about to be unfaithful to him. And woohoo for the fire between Clarisse and Joseph!

Love it, really looking forward to more!
aserene chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Lovely chapter! I like it alot and i love how the story's going! Update soon!
chickenwriter chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
NO That can't be it. You must post more. It is so in character, the whole thing. I love it so much!
chickenwriter chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Ah... chapter 5 is so sad!
chickenwriter chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Oh how I love this story. The first Princess diaries fic I've ever read. I didn't now how many other people like the coupling of j and c as much as I did. Didn't expect the end of that chapter, but this story is so good, and I can see it in my mind. I love that feeling.
Prettycrazy chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
Oh boy this story is GREAT, I do hope you continue it soon!
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I like it so far, I'm going to read on right away!
mayag12987 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
I absolutely love it! You're very talented and your stories are amazing!
aserene chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Ah the explanation does help, I appreciate it. This chapter surprised me cause we bounced back into the past, but hey I like it. You're keeping me on my toes. I really am enjoying this up down all around thing...fits the title perfectly! Update soon!
aserene chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
wow that was kinda out character...maybe, but than again i kinda liked it.

Update soon!