Reviews for Into The Deep
ccase13 chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I enjoyed the unique demon and the girl who worked with Sam and Dean.
marinawings chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
wow! this story is really fun to read! i like the plot, you write the characters really well, and your OC's are also quite good. i like! very, very much! and ah! dean is trapped in a literal cliffhangar! i know it's been years since you updated this story, but if you ever decide to update again, i will definitely read.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
im aware that this was written last year, but i stumbled across it and thought i would take a chance by reading it...and im very glad i did :D

was absoloutly AWESOME! i loved it, like you have no idea how much i loved it. Fics with evil creature type things are my favourite kind, and this one rocked!

Yeah anyways, LOVED it (did i mention that already?)

'm off to go look at ur other stuffs :D

wildsky chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
You never cease to amaze me. Brilliant plot, loved the whole Parker-Dean moment at the end. Poor Angie's still ignorant but it's all good. I hope you plan to write more SN in the future!
wildsky chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Thank God I don't have to wait to find out what's going to happen to Dean! You threw him off a cliff? OMG!
wildsky chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
Okay, so Celeste is in on it somehow? Damn. I love Dean's curious streak. It gets him into so much trouble. And I'm liking Angie more and more now that she's giving her sister a smack up the back of the head!
wildsky chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
For a second there I thought that maybe Parker's dad had turned into the Akvan somehow but you squashed that pretty quick. Loved the scene with Parker and her mom. How embarrassing and horrible for the boys to be stuck in the middle of. And now Parker's in trouble... ouch.
wildsky chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
Oh, Parker's been holding out on them. Love your imagery. It's great. This demon is intriguing as well - I like the detail you gave in its description. Akvan... hmm, cool name.
wildsky chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
Kudos! Loved how Dean was searching for Sam and got them out. I adore it when demon's don't die first time out. Fabulous!
wildsky chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
Are you a climber, by any chance? You really seem to know what you're talking about. It adds to the realism, which is fantastic. Poor Sam is getting beat up by the icky creature. Yuk! I hope he's okay!
wildsky chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Hello again. So Parker lost her dad - so sad. I like that she's relating to the guys (and that she is faring better than they are. So there!). Your story seems well-researched as well, which is totally respect. Brilliant stuff!
wildsky chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Poor Dean got pickpocketed! HAHA! Love it when a girl knows how to distract him to get her way. Parker seems very resourceful. I could just imagine the look on Sam's face when he caught Dean making out with her. Priceless!
wildsky chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Yes, I'm going to review every single chapter AGAIN - because you deserve it. :) I like how you played Dean in this scene, with that little smile the whole way through and Sam knowing something had to be up because his brother was having way too much fun with it. Like the final line too: "Who the hell are you freaks?"

Very nice!
wildsky chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I'm intrigued. Very intrigued. Gotta love the scary red eyes - I'm a fan. Love the name too. Parker. Excellent but not Mary-Sue-ish (If I read about one more Krystal Skyler Rosebud Duke, I'll puke). And wings... ohh, I'm liking this very much.
Lilly B chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
great story...i'm sorry to see it's over because i really enjoyed reading it. you write very well, and your plot was original and kept me on the edge of my seat. wonderful job!