Reviews for Memories Live On
Archimime chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Very interesting take on a friendship that is rarely explored in this fandom. Thanks for writing it. It was a great read.
Out of Books chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I do not know if you are still active and reading reviews, but I must say that this was a wonderful piece. I can honestly find nothing wrong with it. Bravo, bravo.
IndieGoBoom chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful and so very emotional. I teared up!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I've recently wondered how FF VII would...end. DoC left off with Genesis still alive, and there were several issues that seemed to be unresolved.

I've avoided thinking about two-hundred/three hundred later, because...it's painful to think about...

Writing Lord of the Rings fanfics, I'm not unfamiliar with the concept that if an immortal befriends mortals, there certainly *will* be grief, pain, and longing.

But never regret.

So I'll close there, dry my tears, and I'll thank you for writing this wonderful fic.

~Cal
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Nicely done.

I sometimes ask myself, what I would be remembered for, if I merited being remembered at all... And your story captured my train of thought, with utmost perfection.

Hope to see more works like this - they are a pleasure to read ;)

Till next time,

MS
bluestone chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
No mater how many times I read this it still bring tear to my eyes.

Lates.
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Beautiful imageries. And I like the bond between Nanaki and Vincent, as well as the acceptance to their different fates. There's a... low, coiling sort of peace here, and I like that.

One peep though - I think two, three hundred years are too short for human to die out. I like your premise, but time-wise it's a bit weird.

Still, lovely piece :-)
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very nice and moving story. Believable and powerful. And a bunch of other words that describe how much I enjoyed this. ;)

-Cedar
Helwi chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Sad and beautiful. It's true that there are some parallels between Nanaki and Vincent. They both are the most peculiars characters of the team and they share some things with their past as laboratory experiments.

I can clearly see them as good compagons who understand each other, even as time is moving forward and separate them of all their friends.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh my goodness, this story made me simply want to cry. Very well written.

GN
bynon carget chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
god, through a side note on how Vincent would actualy GO.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Thats really... sad... It was very good though... -bursts into tears-

~Padfoot
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was really great...and really sad. Very very good job. Nothing else I can really say.
Mr. Ite chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This was great. Great great great. Yes. Nothing but good to say here.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love the way you captured Red XI's character, and the imagery. It's wonderful.