Reviews for Deceptions and Robots
Reviewer chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Good story. The characters seemed to be a little ooc, but the plot was very good.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
Awesome battle tactics there. Great fight scene. The rest is a bit lost on me as I've only ever watched half an episode of Kim Possible. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
Predaking is formed from five Predacons, not six. Lion guy, Rampage, Tantrum, Divebomb and some other boring one. He is one of the brighter gestalts, so he's a good pick on Megatron's part.

Was Optimus waiting for Kim to realise his point, or did he just come in at the right moment? I thought that was a bit weird.

I've ALWAYS wanted to see Soundwave with a microphone attached (Karaoke mode! Oh yeah!).

Great cliffhanger! Very G1 dialogue too. It's great!
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
External override mechanism! roflol
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Nothing screams 'fun pseudo-science!' like having your mind recorded onto an 80s cassette tape. :D
Harry2 chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Well, this is one time even Barken can't deny what is going on! And to say that Kim and Ron had a small part to do with this should earn them some respect from not only their peers, but many other organizations as well.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
I think that Megatron learned something this day that he will NEVER forget, even if he does become Galvatron: NEVER, EVER, HARM A HUMAN CHILD! Not if he wants to survive, because I have NEVER seen Prime get that irate before! And I don't think that Megatron wants to see that happen again either!
Aero Tendo chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Interesting story, I read all 5 chapters straight through!

I liked how you got the cartoon version of the Transformers (including movie version) but Stargate SG-1 being sent to help? What's next? Stargate's spaceship to lay some firepower on Megatron and the others from orbit? Maybe teleport them with their teleportation tech? The fighter craft taking out Starscream and the others? Robotic alien tech versus the hybrid human/alien tech. Now that would be a cool sight.

The mind swap thing was SO Drakken but used a different way. I doubt Megatron would be happy to know he was reusing a idea that failed for a 'fleshling'. Starscream seems to almost play the role of Shego in a way, lol!

I look forward to seeing what happens in Chapter 6!

Keep up the good work!
Suiadan chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Looks interesting, please update soon.
RA1STL1N chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Dude this story rocks man continue the story!
Classic Cowboy chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
no Bee! good stuff my friend, I can't believe I hadn't reviewed before now but I'm liking this. Especially Kim's reaction to being left out of the fight and Ron talking her down. nicely done, keep it up!
bthecatslayer chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
That's it?

You can't leave us hanging like this!

Great story.

Joe
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Somehow, I think that Prime was using Bumblebee for decoy purposes. I think that Ron and KP are safe inside that ark, and that Terran assistance is on the way! Can you say ARIELBOTS anyone?
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
bervo have pherime-face-as-kp-face-ther-battle-happin-at-same-time-look i know kp&booine-reivels i did-not-kp-alomt-killing-booine-waes-satup-on-youer-paert-just-a-mjor-faovr have-meet-perime&the atuobots yaes i caer-about-booine
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I hope that all of this is getting through to you KP. Ron IS more than your partner, he is your SOUL MATE! Who else would go through all that you do, all the time, if he didn't care about you! NOW LET HIM KNOW IT, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!