Reviews for Poison Rationality
J chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
The P!atD lyric is "poise and rationality" not "poison rationality." I was hoping throughout the fic that this was not where you were going, but alas...

Overall, the fic was less mediocre than I thought it would be.
LupinLover88 chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
Who's the attacker? I still don't know, and no I haven't read hpbp and don't plan to.
LupinLover88 chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
Hello, it's me again. LupinLover88 is my log in name, just didn't feel like logging in, so review my stories at any time. However, back to yours. This is getting so interesting. I love Snape's sarcasm!
LupinLover88 chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
lol I love this story! I don't care if you didn't put your heart and soul in to it, I love it! Snape's sarcasm just makes it so much fun!
LupinLover88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Omg, how odd. It's been a while since I've read a fic. I'll continue this one since it's so interesting.
OfficiallyAbi chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Oh. Poor Charlie! He's one of my special ones (along with Remus) in the Harry Potter realm. Having to endure Snapie-poos. I couldn't do it, dying or not. Charlie Weasley is a brave, brave soul.

PS - I loved this fic! I envy Snapie-poos! But he saved Charlie, so he can't be ALL evil...can he?
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
good story.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
lol! I really would like to find out about the attacker that escaped Severys' captivity... Good story.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Dammit, ate my post. D
Binary Platypus chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Didn't put you're heart and soul in it? It's extremly good though! I love vampires and am glad you included some. Keep working cause I love your story (and Charlie).

Samara Nightshade
duj chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
So he carries Potions ingredients around with him on the off-chance he'll need exactly those?
duj chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Workmanlike chapter. I suppose that was another challenge requirement.
duj chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
If the healers are going to apparate, then surely they could get there really quickly, much quicker than Snape could get Charlie to St Mungo's in a combination of flying and walking.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I think this story's going to be great. Its potential is good.
karniverous pineapple chapter 2 . 8/11/2006