Reviews for Sin
SamanthaMeloes chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
You should make more of this.
niver chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Loved it!
NurseGodaime chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
I like it! Good job
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
nice job
marufu-chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
sorry i wont join the club.i dont really care much for van hohenheim. but i suport your story keep up the good wait for next chapter
Love-Lies-Bleeding chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Aw! I love this! Dante and Envy...(well PRE Envy I guess.;) Don't get enough love. At all. And just BTW Envy-before-he-was-Envy..(did that make sense?) Oh well ANYWAY his Name was Envy.:) Please continue this...And if you could could you give me the link to the Trisha x Hohenheim"-Haters Club, you mentioned in chapter 2? Please? I'd LOVE to check it out!

Thanks.
LeandroGarel chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Sorry to dissappoint you.

Trisha is way better than dante

Way

WAY

WAY better

And Hohenheim was definetly happy with her

He was only with Dante 'cause they had simmilar likings. She was only with him in order not to be alone. She's psycho.

Trisha not

GO trisha! Give Birth To Ed and Al!

GO!

Leandro.

PS: I so freaking hate Dante. So... Freaking. Envy is a cool guy, but he has been teased enough. He could have been happier if Trisha had been his mother.

PPS: What an awkward situation. It was perfectly understood with very few words.

PS: First time I PS! I ended up liking the Story.
Plum Bucket and Caddish Kettle chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Ohh, this was soo cute-especially the ending.

Dante was pretty coy in this, I liked that. I rarely see you write romance (without Envy, *gasps*), but this was excellent. You know, you should write more romance, you do it so well. XD
Eriyu chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
No! HohoxTrisha is the best!

Meh, well, great fic for a pairing I hate.
GreedyGreed chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I liked it, but it seemed a bit too short in my opinion.
LeandroGarel chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
You really like Envy, you knew that? (joke) Come on, you know me. Hey, please read my stories, Marine, I really need to know what you think of them.

Leandro

PS: Liked the little sesame street poem?
GreedyGreed chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
The title is 'Sin (I)' ... Does that mean there are going to be more? If that's so, I'm looking forward to read them. If not, I liked it anyway.