Reviews for Return my heart when I am dead
sakurakialisa chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
The perfect ending! :')
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I just finished watching the anime and decided to look up for some fics cause I was crying since I started watching the last 3-4 episodes but now I am crying even more! STORY!
MartiaLae chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This... is... AMAZING! I love it so much.
Lovely writing and awesome story line. Almost made me cry ;(

such a wonderful story :')
Anita chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is the best Ginban fic I've ever read! Very realistic with how Tazusa ended up living her life after Pete; she's headstrong and motivated but still always lacking something deep down in her heart. And of course the reunion made me tear up. Excellent job! :)
Mangald chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved it- teared at the end c:
Julian chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is the best GK fanfic ever. It would have made a great sequel. All those other fanfics about Pete coming back were ridiculous and cliched. Your story was beautiful. I couldn't stop crying.
iluvcandy15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*wipes away a few tears* Aww... This is by far the best Tazusa x Pete fic in this whole section... This story is definitely what I imagined would happen- Not Pete coming back by some magical force, but the two being able to share heaven together. If I could rate this, you'd get 7 stars! ;) Keep it up!
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh gosh i LOVE this *blubbers* it's so wonderfully written!
shnickers chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Beautiful story with a very fitting title. I liked that you wrote out a full lifetime for Tazusa, and that she never won an Olympic gold medal. Things don't always go the way we want, after all.

You know it's pretty sad when all throughout the fic, you're waiting for (and wanting) the protagonist to die-but that's the world of GK! And she died in her sleep, probably one of the better ways to go.

I have to admit, I was a little worried there when she was still wrinkly and old because then-bit of an ick factor. But then the reunion was lovely, and I liked how you threw in the old "Kiss and cry" as well as her finished confession...probably the only thing unsatisfied by the anime.

Once again, lovely story!
airam.asereht28 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was really cute...she died..ehehe...i'm happy that i came accross this fic about tazusa and pete... the ending of the anime is just so sad...good job...
crystalhikari chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
this is really cute..

a sad yet a very nice closure to the story... a good read...
okashira janet chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
¬°Sad!

Very, very sad I cried (ok, almost cried) Tazusa wait for much time, I could married with other (je,je). I Like when the canadiens girl win the gold your last student (canadien such as Pete) ¬°Kawai!, well, I said bay Kisses Ciao
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Uhh.. *sob aob* Sorry, I cried.. *sob sob* But.. its too.. *sob sob* It's too sad! Hua! T T

It's so sweet, too sweet! I can't take it! *runs to the bathroom and cries*

PS: Hope you have a great time in Heaven, Tazusa and Pete. From: Anim-chan.
reverseharem888 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
aw...thank you. It makes a lovely ending. I had so wanted Tazusa to come out and tell Pete that he loved her.
LadySakuraForest chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That almost made me cry. Very good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »