Reviews for Be carefull what you wish for
Thomas Drovin chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Welcome back for 2008! Sorry I missed your latest updates I've been busy with stuff. I checked out your first chapter again and I must say it's better than the first time around.

I see Yami has encountered the Sailor Scouts, and he hasn't left the best impression with them so far. All this becasue of Hotaru, I sure hope he can pull himself together to save her. Update soon so I can see! Later!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
Great Story!
x-EpicSquish-x chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
gee, kill the random person why doncha!

lol, anyway nice job! update soon!

* - angel - *
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Welcome back at long last! So it was Yami's bother Light who attacked huh? What ever happened between then really screwed them up. Update agains soon won't you? I wish to learn more. Later!
Champion of Justice chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Good story so far. can't wait to read more.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Welcome back! Who the hell did that? Who ever it was REALLY wanted Saturn badly! I sure hope Yami can find her, update soon so I can find out! Later!
Ancient Death chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
I like this one! I have always wish that I live in Sailor Moon's world...as Hotaru's twin sister! Heh Heh Heh! :]
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
coolness
Ra-Sama chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I can relate; I always hated P.E. I was never any good at it either. I never had a mysterious stranger plan to mysteriously assist me, though. Perhaps that would have imporved it. I guess we'll find out in chapter 4, eh?

P.S. Yes, Thomas, I am an Aussie. 'Tis a small world indeed. What state are you from?
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Welcome back! I see that Yami might just help Hotaru get over her confidence problem, seeing how they have so much in common. I wonder what he's got planned for P.E? Update soon so I can find out.

P.S: Ra-Sama I take it you're an Aussie as well? Small world isn't it? Later!
Ra-Sama chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Nice. Very sad at the start, but it looks like it's going to turn out well for Yami in the end. And for Hotaru, of course. I'm sure you'll take good care of her. :)

Hey Thomas. You're an Aussie, too, eh? Good for you. Yeah, Yami used to live in Tasmania. *looks sad*
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Good for you! Nice to see that you've decided to go on despite me being your only reviewer. I see that Yami is going to enjoy himself here and he won't stand any nonsense that happens to Hotaru. Goes to show he really cares! I can't wait to see how he goes with his training in the school, update soon! _~
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey there! If there's one thing I enjoy its a good real world/ Anime crossover and this looks like one. So there for this is going on my favorites list okay? It's been a while since I read a good Salior Moon crossover, which is why I'm looking at this one. Okay? I hope you update soon, I'll be waiting! _~

By the way I take it you're from Tasmaina? That's cool! Us fellow Australians sould stick together, huh? Later!