Reviews for Behind Enemy Eyes
MyRandomName chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Great story. Really interesting concept and good characterization.
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Nice! I would have loved to see more of Wraith!Sheppard, but the recovery and conversion back into a human after that were also very nicely done. I especially liked that his team and friends didn't just accept him the moment he stepped through the gate, that they needed time to come to grips with what he had been and done. And his horror at the realization that he was human...that was awesome!
Transparent-but-Opaque chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
AH! the best atlantis fic i've read in my life! Thank you for this awesome read... :)
Potterworm chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
This was an absolutely fanscinating story. Great, great job with the characterization; well-written too.
Pocus chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Very interesting story! That would be a devastating type of revenge for Michael to take. It would affect many more people than just Sheppard.
Benjamin chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
I enjoyed this story. I had thought of a similar idea as well.

My one problem about it was that Col. Sheppard would not have turned back into a human after what Michael did to him. Michael's virus would have been permanent, whereas Beckett's would only be temporary (due to the nature of the virus, Beckett's virus would suppress Wraith DNA, Michael's virus would add Wraith DNA). You're adding genes into Col. Sheppard's genome, not suppressing anything, and in a controlled experiment such as the one Col. Sheppard would likely be in, his immune system would be suppressed until Col. Sheppard's nervous system, and stem cells were altered. Col. Sheppard doesn't have any Wraith DNA to suppress, unless the virus is counting on the Conversion incident. This is why Teyla and her people are telepathic and a bit stronger than the average human.

Otherwise, great character development. Seemed a bit like Michael redux though. I think you're a talented writer too. I would put this under favorite authors, but alas' I'm not signed in to do that.
feral geek chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
lovelovelovelovelove!
StarSkimmer chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Wow, that was a good story. I really enjoyed it - well written and you nailed all the characters' traits. :) Aw, poor John, getting smacked by the chief's daughter. LOL.
princessangelwings chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
oh well done you! it had a great pace, and didn't drag on forever and a day... your ending was perfect. thanks :)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
i really enjoyed reading this story was a lil bit worried about the shepperd and co relationship but all turned out good in the end :) now we just need to finish under the mud hehe
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 8 . 9/9/2006
Yay! Congrats on finishing! _ Awesome job. Abolutely awesome.
mtee1958 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
great story!
Alipeeps chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
Lovely ending. I really liked the way you wrapped this all up - having Sheppard meet up with Michael again and make a conscious decision brought things full circle. Really nice.
parisindy chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
squea awesome
TangledPencils chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
Great story, really enjoyed it.