Reviews for Beautifully Broken
Never Goodbye chapter 19 . 9/1/2006
This story is so good! I love all of your stories. We have different taste on who Emma shoud be with (acording to our screen names)but I still enjoy reading Jemmas.

Anyway I would have more Emma and Sean (maybe she thinks she's ready to go to the next sstep with him. Or them living together and how everyone reacts) I would hae more of their realtionship at school and stuff like that. maybe add some Craig and Manny (if that is who you want) Also maybe have Jay come back.
Mia lovely chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
Hey Jemmagiirl I think your doing awesome. And your right on track with the characters totally believable, Sean and Emma are totally acting super cute in your story and I can so see them acting like that all playfully teasing each other, bickering about stupid unimportant things like baby sitting or something like dirty dishes or maybe even Sean leaving the toilet seat up which would probably drive Emma CRAZY! But then ending up making up like 5 min later and totally full on make out for like hours. Maybe your next chapter could be something of a lite nature like Sean and Emma... I don't know do something cute like what you wrote before in your last chapter, I think it so cute when couples go grocery shopping together or redecorate and buy paint together but then end up in a fight over what color to choose for the bedroom (lol you can tell I've done this before, lol I live with my boyfriend and our friends are always telling me that me and him are like Sean and Emma the good hearted badass and self righteous hippie) maybe Emma could get a wifed out and like try and cook something for Sean but it all goes horribly wrong, just something a little lite before you jump in to the Craig and manny drama, which I see coming. And when are Sean and Emma gonna finally ROCK each others worlds? lol sorry I'm a total Semma fan I think Emma should have Sean's baby lol in my degrassi version lol I haven't posted it up, cause I'm to scared to. They end up having a baby girl and name Summer Peace Cameron (Summer Cameron) lol I know total Hippie name but hey that's what Emma is right she's sorta like a 21 century hippie except with out all the weed or crazy monkey sex (Well at least no carzy monkey sex with anybody who's not Sean, Sean get's the crazy monkey sex. Cause he's got it like that...lol)lol cause you know hippie policy they believe in 'free love, baby! Spread the love everywhere.' and if they did have a baby how cute would that be the baby it self would be beautiful all blonde with big blue eye like she dad, and the cutest chubby cheeks, that you would just wanna pinch.
FindMeBroken chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
It's really good. You should have Emma and Sean break up somewhere in there and then get back together. It adds drama. And Manny should date that Connor guy and go some place with him that she knows Craig will be just to get him jealous. But then Craig should end up being there with another girl and Manny should get jealous. So then they're fighting and end up making out. Or whatever. Just sounds interesting.

Update soon.
just-that-bookworm chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
first of all i would like to say that i'm sorry for not reviewing at all i just found your story and i love it. and for some ideas here is my list: emma and sean should stay together, i'mean have fight but always end up together. Emma should have some type of nightmare involving Jay because it does seem like she got over it to fast. she also needs to tell people, like manny and her parents. Jay should leave but eventually come back. I think ema and sean should talk about being parents so day. they should make peace with Ellie.

thats all I have for now if you like these ideas let me know and i can think of more.
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
I say more Semma.

And.. more about this Connor guy.

And.. More Semma.

Sorry, I'm a Semma fan.

I'm a Jemma fan too, by the way.

But, Jay needs to like, die in this one.

He hurt her.

And.. I can't really.. take that I guess.

Hurt sucks.

Oh.. and.. more about Emma telling people what happened to her.

Only if that's okay.

I mean, since Jay should be going..

Right?

Alrighty.. I'm done.

Love the story by the way!
brokenbride chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
Hm...those were some good posts. Although, Emma seems to be getting through the Jay thing pretty easily. Maybe she could have a nightmare or something. Just a thought. I can't wait to see what you're going to think of though. So please, post more soon.
CEE-Baybee xO chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
There is no where to go from here except after Emma watches Angie she decides she wants to have a baby and they do then you end the story with a happy ever after. But that is just my suggestion do with it what you will that is yours for the taking thank me later. Back to the point keep updatuing you are an amazing writer. I love the story and the plot it has vivid detail and amazing werbs and adverbs and decription keep going. And take my idea into consideration. Giving friend some ideas and inspiration to keep going with there story.
LadyTeal chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
OMG ur such a good riter plzz keep goin this is so good i love it! PLZ WRITE MORE REALLY SUPER SOON!
back2tennesee chapter 15 . 8/24/2006
aww...i love it. sean and emma have always been my favorite. manny reminds me of my best friend...she always chose the "best" times to come into my room haha! anyway, you are a good writer...keep it up.
brokenbride chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
So Jay is going to move? That's good. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next though. Please post more soon, thanks.
almac1991 chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
damn jay! he had to do somethign bad before he left. what a jerk. keep posting
brokenbride chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
Go Sean! That was awesome. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. So please, post more soon.
FindMeBroken chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
That was so good. Post ASAP
Dani-elle chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
this is killing me i need to know what sean is going to do to Jay i hope he kills his ass!
almac1991 chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
yes u are evil. i just stopped writing after that. but i love d story. please write more
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »