Reviews for One Last Minute
JBubbles chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Damn you! (not for real, but...)

How in hell's name you made it? I mean... I was prepared for an angst without that certain that Ginji loved Ban and vice-versa, beacause, that would be plain, but would hurt less.

But then Ban made Ginji dream a last time... ONLY I DIDN'T KNEW THAT, THEN!, and it was awful to realize Ginji died anyway...

awwww

great fic, amazing, actually
Ms Blue Twilight chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
First I was like nonononono it's not true... and then I went yeah only a nightmare naaw they're so cute and smiled stupidly... and then... and then... NOOOOOOO!

Still, I loved being so brutally thrown between relief and despair. Good job :D!
Ebil-Baka chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
fluently written and heartbreaking. poor Ban.
jeese chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
and yes i would love to see a sequal!
Jesse chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
AWW SOO SAD BUT SOO AWSOME!
MarzBarz chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This story makes me cry for seriously like 5 minutes straight every time I read it...but its still a great story, really well written. The ending gives you just enough hope for it to be TOTALLY CRUSHING when Ginji dies. Great, if depressing, story.
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
OMG! lol i was totally crying throughout the whole thing! that was great! :)
kurofaifan14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I...don't get it...what was a dream? The part when Ginji died, or the part when he was kissing hm? Or...am I just stupid and not getting it? Please explain D,:
Sor-Rin chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I hope you make a sequel to this but i hope it is a happy ending! i cry every time i read this!
Sinfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh GAWD! Please make a sequel! Please?

Ash
S2 eternal chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
oh my gosh! I really believed it was a dream but it turned out the other one was a dream. I was crying when I read it. It was soo sad but it is really good. please plz write a sequel with a happy ending.
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
aww omg i think im gna cry
Renjitha chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
yes please, a happy ending... anything but this! I hate death fics. But it's very nicely done.
misterraindrop chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Beautifully sad..I'll be waiting for a sequel.
kim chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
hey sohmamomiji! nice fic

please put a sequel

I don't want Ginji to die!wah!

Maybe the infinity city/mougenjou? might revive or anything

just let Ginji live