Reviews for I Swear to Drunk I'm Not God
Shani8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
LOL! This was great! Thanks so much for writing and for giving me a good ol' giggle. ;)

BRAVO!

-Shaliza :)
askita chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*giggles madly* Great job!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That was so funny! I needed that.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Haha, hilarious! XDD I have got to remember that phrase. 'I swear to drunk I'm not God, I'm cone sold stober...'
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Jack in a dress. Now thats funny.
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Your stroy made me smile; it don't get much funnier than a pirate who is almost permanently drunk acting about five times more eccentric than usual

;)

Libby
JacksMermaid chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Heh, you grabbed my attention with the catchphrase, and I laughed more when I read it in context. VERY nice. Short, sweet and funny. I'll be giggling for awhile, yet. And I simple MUST use the phrase the next time I'm drunk on rum. Which should be in the next... 24 hours. Thanks for the read!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
LOL, i like it!
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
"Jack Sparrow, Captain of the Black Pearl, was wearing a dress." I LIKE YOU! Hehe. This sounds like something that I would do to him. XD

Hehe, I liked this! *adds to C2*
Smithy chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Will being drunk...that's a hot one, as Brainy Smurf would say. Unfortunately, Brainy Smurf is my least favorite Smurf. I like Handy, because he is smarter than Brainy, and he was the only one who fell in love...with all things, a mermaid.