Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
elendoy chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
While I've never read Mediator, I love The Frighteners. I've enjoyed a lot this fic, it's actually a shame that it's incomplete. I would love to know what happens next (even though I guess it's similar to thye movie...)

Anyways, it was interesting so far :)

take care
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Oh this is absolutely amazing. Words arent worthy of describing your story. Plz update soon. I love it
EndlessSugar chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Hey. I really like this story it is really interesting. I was wondering whether you are going to continue this and if you not can you please tell me what would eventually happen and who these reapers are.
dazedandconfused1331 chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
ahh! how can you do this! PLEASE update! PLEASE! you can't leave it at that! you CAN'T!
kimmi0490 chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Fantastic story!, you can't leave it like this. Please Continue! D
Harlequin99 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
OMG I LOVE IT! what an AMAZING story!

Please continue!
ticklemecutie chapter 12 . 6/16/2009

hey magnificent kiwi,

i love this story and cursed. so

continue the stories.

i cant wsait for the next chapter of this.

will there be m stuff?

not too soon thoough.

i'm not that pervy.

make it scary before the M parrts.

L.O.V.E. it.

wonderful idea with the reapers
Querida1605 chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
xalicexthexgreatx chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Oh my gosh! I love your story, it's so good! I can't wait until you update once more! Please oh please let it be soon!
Isolde Eris chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Nice chapter! That whole hyperthermia thing- BRILLIANT!
Breaking.Benajmin chapter 12 . 2/25/2007

I know I love the movie and have seen it all but're killing me!

So much for me going "have you wicked way with her on the gurney!" Pfft! Lol.

What can I say? Hormones. :)

MEP! Double mep! Post more soon lovely! I can't go to a guy's house on edge like this! HELP ME OUT! GAH!

Post more soon. Please please with naked Michael Shanks on top! Woot!

I would add Michael Shanks, and Michael Weatherly, and and...well the list would go on into a gianormous number that would seem ridiculous, but I would drop them all at once. I sound like such a little hussy. heehee. :p

Nina chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Pst. The guy freezing, right?

She's gonna shoot the reaper? I mean, good plan, but will it die or something? I REALLY NEED TO REWATCH THE MOVIE!

But I went to the videostore and the guy said they don't have it on DVD.

Good kiss... m... damn it Suze. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE?

Update soon. {this update was really fast!}

Love Nina
Emmohdee chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Wow. Medically-induced hypothermia. That's pretty creative, you know. Have you ever seen the movie Flatliners?

Anyway, very suspenseful and exciting chapter as usual, I would really like to comment more right now but I can't.

Update soon please!
Frolicking Bananas chapter 12 . 2/24/2007 about a long chapter. :) That's a good thing though.

Poor Ralphie...and Suze and Jesse...

Hopefully Suze cn stop it. Evil Reaper(s).

Anyway, update soon. Or do you wanna do the deal thing again? Its up to you...

MarcyPlayground chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
yay new chapter! yay new chapter! I guess this is a slight cliff hanger, more like a hill hanger, but still cool.