Reviews for Bloodwork
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Loved it. Is there goin sequel?
Vani88 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Hmm.. their discussions are a bit over-the-top... I mean, too rational... but then again, I hope it'll get better in the next chapters :)
Bluey 123 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Oh I"m so sad for Ziva. I really want her to be pregnant. please continue
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
jeez, i didn't expect that! great fic
PurpleKlainer chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
lol what was her dessition coz i hate it when pplz leave it hanging like that but good story but can u plz tell me what she chose plz :P
murmure etoile chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
It's simple: I just love that story... Continue!
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
You guys have done it again! I'll read anything you write!
Cable Addict chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Do NOT have her have an abortion, (sigh) if you do however, have it not take, that would be a nice twist.

Other than that, keep writing!

Cable Addict
ittybittyalissa chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
I just reread this and I still love it as much as I did the first time I read it. I've always wondered if there was going to be a sequel...?
PatryTrusky chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hello!Sorry for my english!I love this story and I think itd be a great idea if you wrote a sequel of this story because the end is very interesting and I think itd be great!Thankx,bye!
Karma22 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
what i really want to know is if there is going to be a continuation of "Bloodwork"?
DoodleTaffy chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
omg!this is so great! i cant wait 4 wat she no clue,i mean it could go either way!yea,cant wait for next season!comin NEXT MONTH!YEA!WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?
K.T.Frasier chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
What dose she do? Good story! 1 of the best! It would be funny if she was.
UniquelyKaydt chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
This was an amazing story I absolutly loved it but please don't leave it where you did.