Reviews for Three words said all together
Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well you said that I should review so I am reviewing. lol This was a good story! I think you should write some more DS stories.
4kitty101 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Aw!

2 cute!
ling chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I really like your story.i hope that the boy i had a crush on will have a crush on me...i loved your story...do u know that whenever i read stories on danny phantom in fanfiction,they are just too long and i hope they will write short and nice stories like this...!
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
THAT WAS AWSOME!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
yAY! FLUFF FLUFF, I LOVE THE FLUFF, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE ON DANNY PHANTOM! good one-dhot i love it!
BeautyInBlack chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I love this story! Its great! I love the humor ans sarcasm used in it. Goth and My Chemical Romance rocks! :) Love it again! Cant wait to read more from you!

Lots of Love,

Sam
Werefox Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Good title... good ending... just all-around good. I like that you aren't one of those people that mashes dialogue into one paragraph (you know, without starting a new one after someone different speaks) because too many people do that these days. Especially in one-shots. Sequal! Now! Just a tip, though... you need to use commas more. Oh, well. I'm a stickler for punctuation, though it's not that big a deal. Good job!

The dumbfounded W.A., who can't fathom how she turned what began as a two-sentance review into this wordy piece.
Panic i'm here chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow that was pretty good.
Mrs.SamWinchester chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
LOVED IT!;-)
Hide Behind a Smile chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
You know, when you wrote this i didnt see it, but i saw it now. It's awesome. *favs story and author*
MCR Rocks chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aw,so cute! and as you see from my name i love My chemical romance! Frank Iero is so hot! but i like Gerard Way better.

good story.
alexa chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
omg that story is like the best ive read you have to keep on writing this story oh and does danny still have ghost powers?
midnight-heart chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
very romantic-like and creative. Awesome story!
Wild Wolf333 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
OMG how do u come up with these topics! well anyways im glad u MADE me read it was SOO funni! and u know sams favorite color could be RED! well anyways great story im still waiting for Tucker Foiley Must Die! AGIAN how do u come up with this stuff, could i borrow ur brain fir the day...PLeASE!

ur sis

**NiKKIe!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very nice. It was cool. I'm not much onto My Chemical Romance. I like more The Beatles or Warren Zevon, but to each his own. I liked this story. Please update soon.