Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
TACOOOOOOOOOO! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! A dumdum wouldn't like this sequel.
Die Dylan chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
This is an awesome story! I love your portrayal of Danny& the team! Keep up the good work!
billie041996 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
please update soon than late
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would relly likr to kown what will happen next.
Leo112 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
cool book so far!

up date soon please!
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
(sigh) another story lost to time. DARN YOU CLOCKWORK! If Desiree is out there maybe she'll hear me wish that you would write more...

Desiree: So you have wished it, so it shall be!

Me: Yes! Wait, what's the catch?

Desiree: To bad! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! (flys away)

Me: Get back here! If you ruin this story I'll (runs into the distance shaking fist)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 10/23/2009

They should get Danny's enemies (like Skulker, Walker, Ember, Technus, Johnny, Box Ghost, Lunch Lady, Desiree, & the rest) to help as well. After all if the earth goes, so does the Ghost Zone.
TheCrossoverQueen chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
i love this! u put invader zim in here! lol love it. please update!
starr1095 chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
hey i am kinda confused i never watched invader zim before but i have heard of zim who the heck is dib and the tallest and i think that is a awful name no offense but what are they like 7 feet tall well i am 5'10 1/2 and i dnon't go around saying im the tallest bow down to me sorry had a momment there anyway another question is this story all about zim and the coquering of the earth or will there be another plot soon. i hope so. sorry but i am not a big alien fan but i do love the story it is really good and the presequel was excelent i loved the story so far please update asap PLEASE
Wingsong5555 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Dude, this story is awsome! Why haven't you updated it? C'mon! I wanna know if Danny and the Titans manage to stop the Irkens! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN'! *ahem* Sorry. Had to get it off of my chest. Hehehe!
avatoa chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
Keep up the good work, Dudette, cause this story is kickass.
mystery writer5775 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
Oh you so have to finish this. I must admit that although I've never seen Invader Zim I am in love with Gir due to my overly Gir obbsesive friends who even have Gir jackets (Tacoes!) and I really hope you get this finished because it's so cool!
ATLA4life chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
i agree with an immpressed reader. i really like this story YOU MUST UPDATE! yay the tallest!
an impressed reader chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
So good! I just read the series, and you've meshed them perfectly! I never thought Invader Zim would mix with Teen Titans and Danny Phantom... The characterization's so much fun to read!
ATLA4life chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
zim is awesome! update please! because this story is really good. and i want to see zim take over the massive