Reviews for Undeniable Truth
Spaded Ace18 chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Good story hope to see more.
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Not a man of many words.

Simply put, good stuff.
Xseed chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
i personally like this story a lot, compare to the others this wasnt just some random love story between kira and cagalli. i love the build up to the realationships and i love how there was action and battles that makes it seem like its really gundam seed. keep writing man
Luke. D chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
meh im sure you've already went ahead since im a little late reading the one i noticed right off the bat was 7. "If I have the power to make a difference then why not put it to good use?" Mu luflaga told that to kira around episode 4-8 when he went out for his second battle.
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 18 . 1/14/2009
This is really good. I wish you would update it.
iDest chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
This story is extremely, well made of pure win and excitement. The lemons are -great- and the action is extremely well written. I only have like two complaints tho and it's only me nit-picking. You use "are" in stead of "our" more of the time. Are is when you are saying something is something. Example: The flowers are red. But our is used when you are specifying possession. "Missiles coming in from our left!" Is a good example. And my only other complaint is that the chapters are somewhat short, but heh its just me nit picking like I said. Awesome story, can't wait too see/read more!
ANKIT chapter 18 . 10/1/2008

SleepingOx chapter 18 . 6/1/2008
Great story so far. You're really good with fight scenes. By the way, what about Kira's (or Cagalli's) seed mode? You've never mentioned it yet.

You should update soon. Again, it's a great story so far.
Velshard chapter 18 . 2/9/2008
Well I've spent the last couple of days reading through your story and overall I like it a lot and I don't mind the lemons at all (you'll find out why at the end of this review) though admittedly the incest idea grosses me out a bit I've always had a theory about Kira and Cagalli and their origins, if you've seen the pictures of Dr. Ulen Hibiki (Kira and Cagalli's creator) and Vera, Kira and Cagalli's surrogate mother (I call her their surrogate mother because of my theory) you may notice one thing Kira looks exactly like Vera (hair and eye color) except he's male and Cagalli looks exactly like Hibiki except she's female, I believe that Kira and Cagalli may actually be the clones of Vera and Hibiki, this idea came to me when I found out that Rau Le Creuset is infact a clone of Al Da Flaga. I believe that Kira and Cagalli when they were created also had their X and Y chromosomes manipulated to change their sexes, Kira had one of his X chromosomes changed to a Y chromosome to make him male and Cagalli had her Y chromosome changed back into an X chromosome to make her a female I further reinforce this idea based on the similarities of Vera's personality to Kira's and Cagalli's to Hibiki's based on what little we see of them and how Kira is more feminine than most guys and Cagalli is more masculine than most girls, basically what I'm saying is that Vera had Kira and Cagalli's embryos artificially implanted into her body to give birth to them it wasn't a natural pregnancy (just so you know we can and do do this sort of thing today when it's unsafe for the biological mother to carry and give birth to the child) and Kira and Cagalli are infact not related to each other (at least genetically) at all making their incest morally okay to a degree but of course this is just my mind coming up with theories.

But I tell you in these last two chapters it became very clear that you have only the most tenuous grasp of astrophysics because the hole time I was reading it I kept going WTF on the sheer absurdity of what you wrote but since this is a fan fic the point is moot, but just so you know in the future one of the key elements to the GUNDAM franchise that made it so popular was the fact that aside from the addition of a few fantasy technologies and mass and energy particles they for the most part try to keep everything as realalistic as possible even if some of it is just scientific theory just to prove this point the design teams for the GUNDAM fanchise have made actual blue prints for every single mobile suit, mobile armor, fighter, tank, spaceship, transport craft, submarine, naval warship, car, truck, space shuttle, ground based linear cattapult launch facility, building, space station, space fortress, and space colony ever used in the shows or mangas(wow just thinking about it now that takes alot of dedication).

Signed The God Of The Good Perverts

P.S. sorry if this sounded like I was ragging on you I didn't mean for it to come out that way especially since I really did like the fic.
Mike Kromer chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
Awh man it's about time another chapter is up, and another cliffy, boy do I wana know what happens next, kep up the good work
Kismet's Kiss chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
I seriously doubt you'd want to be my sister, I have a strange relationship with mine”

HAHAHAHA. Oh, Kira. How I love thee.

and oh, Bry Bry! -hugs- I'm so super sorry I didn't get the chance to read this amazing chapter until now. I think I've come down with a bit of a feverish cold and i was out all weekend playing hostess to some friends I met up with. Craziness ensued. XD

I loved this though, the similarity and differences between clyde and his sister and their situation and Kira being thrusted into that, him being in enemy territory, really, it's great. I must check this site out now though!
Peldor chapter 17 . 12/6/2007
Great well thought out story! Love the descriptive way you describe the battles and planning. Its killing me that chapter 17 is a cliffhanger!

As for the lemon it was not as explicit as some stories, in fact I think it was tasteful and very well written.

Kira and Cagalli, the way I see it, are really only adoptive brother and sister. From what I can gather from the anime most of their genetic material was heavily modified before birth (that is if they were not created in some kind of artificial womb) and they weren't raised as brother and sister.

(This is for the people that are freaking out about the pairing)
Mike Kromer chapter 17 . 10/17/2007
Awh come on now another clify lol

keep up the good work
Kismet's Kiss chapter 17 . 10/15/2007
Kira cant die!

I think w e are all running low on insipiration, huh? it's hard...super hard. to think that theres no more episodes, the fandom is weak and BAH. its hard to find inspiration

but you still pulled this chapter off, i believe, My favorite part was the flashback. Kira makes me all tight chested,

when i update IoS it will be dedicated to you and it will be my best chapter yet simply because YOU inspired me to write it.
Mike Kromer chapter 16 . 8/31/2007
Man this is geting more interesting, keep up the good work, want another chapter up soon