Reviews for Part 2: Unnatural Disaster
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Who is nick Mckay ? And how he and wally know each other ?
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I hate it and love it all at the same time, ever notice how horible things happen to the best people? Anyways, I sped through the other two and now on this on, AND I LOVE IT!Thanks for posting it and can't wait for more!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
This is wonderful!
Absolutely brilliant. And very much mind-blowing.
I enjoyed reading this as well.
Jazbez chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
It's official, I hate Eiling more than Dox.
Jazbez chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I don't know who I hate more, Eiling or Vox.
Also I loved the bit about a traitor is a patriot and vice versa.
AriaChronos chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
This is sooo good, I've rad the part 0-2 and I don't know how to say it, this is truely amazing.

Part 3, part 3, part 3, pleaseee
Authoress of Evil chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Oh, dear God, that was amazing! Horrible, but AMAZING! The absolute WORST thing I have EVER read, but... an astounding story! There were parts where I turned away and wanted to cry, actually, that was pretty much all I wanted to do, but the plot kept me reading, and I have to admit, I am not disappointed. But will there be a Part 3? You could have there be a part three or leave it to the reader to figure out. That's the kind of story you wrote, and I have to say, it was a GREAT read! A horrible, heart-wrenching, anti-patriotic story, but a GREAT ONE! :)
Kate the Night chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Write part 3! Please write part 3! :)
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
OMG! *sob* that was...so amazing! I could not stop reading this for three damn days! You are an amazing author for sure and I will continue to read whatever justice leage wally stories you post! A for you! Oh and I changed my name since my last post I used to be plantangeljchan, but that got boring. Anyway good job and keep the awesome stories coming!
Kyaa chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Omg, I love thissomuch!
Stargate Groupie chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
I can’t tell you how amazing this series is. I just finished reading the entire series that you have posted and was completely blown away! You are a talented writer! I really hope you decided to post the next part in the series, it would be wonderful to have this amazing tale completed.
Autumnights chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
I can’t even fathom all the adjectives I would need to describe this series. It was so breathtaking I’m just at a loss for words. You have some supreme talent and I’m beyond grateful that you’ve shared it with us here. Though it’s been almost 3 years since your declaration of the final piece to this series, I am still content with everything you’ve given us. You are what I aspire to be.
smokerXmnm chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
cant wait till chapter three comes
IthicaJ chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
*Wally pout*

I've lost count of how many times now that I've gone back to reread this series.. but it gets me everytime. It's been just about 2 years since you completed Part 2, and this remains my favorite Flash story(ies) to date. The thing is, I know I'm going to be depressed as hell once I reach the "end" because there is no Part 3.. but the emotional rollercoaster is worth it anyway. And it doesn't mean I can't still beg and hope for Part 3, right?

There's still so much on the table that needs resolving, and I can only /try/ to wrap my head around where you were planning to conclude this. Try, and fail horribly!

"Life is More Than Merely Staying Alive"

What's going to happen to Wally when he inevitably wakes up? Will he recover? Rejoin the league? How does the rest of the league deal with his "death"? Will they learn the truth? Will the Allens? How does Wally deal/come to terms with the emotional and pyhsical trauma, new and old? Vril sacrificed his life to save Wally, how does one take that? At least he's dead, right?

What happened to the rest of Strike Team Alpha? I assume they were dispanded, but what about Galatea and the Beta team? I was really kind of liking her... And what's the government's next move in the aftermath of what happened to Wally? What is the Sunset Project, and will Lexcorp get the contract? How will that come about now that Luthor is (presumably) quite dead.

What happened to the Lord Batman? And WHAT exactly are our Batman's feelings for the Flash? And more importantly, will he ever admit to them?

Well, even without part 3, I really do love what you have written. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and for writing such a piece of work. You should be proud of it. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way about this story! And I know I'll continue reading it again and again. Take care.
IasonLvr chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
this is amazing, and i can't tell you how many times I've read and reread this series. i just wanted to make it abundantly clear that i desperately hope, along with many others that you decide to finish the series with a part 3. your such a gifted writer, and i hope you'll bless us with the finishing of such a fantastic series.