Reviews for Naruto, Hokage of all villages
bigbear341946 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
continue please.
pensuka chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
interesting i wonder what will happen once naruto finished the puzzle
Ccebling chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I can't wait for the rest of the story.
god of all chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
abc chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Continue, the story is good. UPDATE!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
in ur story wil akura die in the future?
Archangel Igneel chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Very intreresting story that you have going here...hm a NarutoxYu-Gi-Oh crossover interesting. Though I noiced you haven't updated in 2 years is it becaused this story is discontinued or is it because you don't have enough readers? Well euther way I hope you start up again I would like to see Naruto in a different light and who lnows this may become a great fanfic. Well Ja Matta for now!
MeliLouiseNorth chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was great do update soon
Midnight Killer chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Please update already!
lendaras chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great starting, I hope that you'll continue the story all the way through. Also, just having Naruto as the only person with a Millenium Item. Also able to use both Shadow Powers and Chakra. I hope that this can be a Naruto that is powerful and a Sasuke and Sakura Bashing (well, somewhat) story. Keep it up and if you need help with this story, I'm offering my helping hand with this. Let me know.

Ja Ne db
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
OH MAN! What now, what now, what now? .BITCH! I can't BELIEVE Sakura would sink so low! PLEASE update soon! I REALLY want to know what happens next!
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
hm
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
FINALLY, AN INTERESTING CROSSOVER IDEA. I may just steal this from you if you aren't going to work on it.
Kamen Rider Decade Complete chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
you have got to update the story. I want to see naruto solve the puzzle and kick ass.
heartflame chapter 1 . 3/6/2008